The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can't sleep and its going on 7:30am in the morning. LOL anyways its Christmas.

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/211744-1387976423.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I do have to say that pic above looks almost photo real :smile:

I can't really see any great divergence from standard Skyrim, but that may be more directly related to my sleep deprived state and bad mood than the mods pictured.

That being said, Assetto Corsa's graphics are getting alarmingly realistic. The graphics aren't especially showy, but they are extremely crisp and beautifully detailed. Right down to 3-D leaves on the track, and a slight fuzz to the Alcantara steering wheel.

Actual game screenshot.

http://jomardi.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/ac-pagani-zonda-r-1.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

Oh god, I ate too much and now I'm in pain, someone kill me now! I couldn't resist, there was turkey with pasta tatters, home-made bread, apple pie, strawberry pie, chocolate cubes with honey, a big Nutella-filled cake, lots of prosciutto, cheese, French salad, and eggs that have ground yolks mixed with mayonnaise.

I just couldn't decide what to eat so I ate a lot of everything, now I feel like throwing up, my stomach wants to explode and my lungs need more room so I can breathe. I'm gonna die from this, I'm sure of it. cry1.gif

I do have to say that pic above looks almost photo real :smile:

Ermm, looks the same as vanilla to me. :confused:

i was talking about the lighting, its hard to make the game remotely realistic then using some real fancy depth of field and sky lighting.