The last poster wins

TheCalliton

One article stated they had funding from EA, but that turned out completely false.

That alone should set off all the alarm bells. The moment a developer starts lying about where their funding comes from, is when you know you can't trust them anymore.

It was miss information from IGN, as they did some stop footage for the trailer.

Its a completely independent studio on there own. If it was funded by EA, They wouldn't be getting help from MS if it was that case.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130897-Hello-Games-Not-Insured-for-Flood-Damage-Microsoft-VP-Might-Help

This is a warning to you if you ever live in a flood plain.

Edited by Thor.

Does anyone here know how to fix the annoying lag problem with a laptop plugged into a TV with an HDMI cable? There is a slight delay of about a ⅕ of a second between the laptop screen and the big screen - it is troublesome to use the mouse and play games with this delay.

Any suggestions?

Happy New year everyone, I don't know what traditions may apply to you locally, but in Australia New Year's night means a glass of Port and a few metric tons of fireworks. Check it out on Youtube if you haven't already-this year's display was absolutely epic. AU$ ~2,000,000 worth of fireworks, all at once, in the same place. Blinding but awesome.

Not a clue. You sure your laptop's graphics card can handle it?

Nvidia Geforce GT 650M. It should be fine, my laptop is pretty powerful. I don't think it is the problem though, since our consoles run fine with an HDMI cable. :confused:

Happy New year everyone, I don't know what traditions may apply to you locally, but in Australia New Year's night means a glass of Port and a few metric tons of fireworks. Check it out on Youtube if you haven't already-this year's display was absolutely epic. AU$ ~2,000,000 worth of fireworks, all at once, in the same place. Blinding but awesome.

Happy New Year, Vindekarr. Yeah, I went down and watched the fireworks at Port Douglas and they were pretty good for a small town. Can't imagine what they were like in Melbourne though! Bloody amazing, I'd bet. :cool:

Edited by billyro