The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thor, you should really make your mind up already about what card you want to get :tongue: (as long as you stick with Nvidia, that is)

She ain't bad at all, assuming the band manages to use her voice right.

That counts for Floor & Nightwish too. Imho Floor proved herself over and over back in her After Forever days, but that's because the rest of the band did indeed manage to use her voice right. Let's hope Nightwish can do the same.

Heh, I actually met my better half at an After Forever gig back when they were still doing small-scale performances around here. Good old days.

I'm hoping she'll manage to stick with Nightwish for as long as possible, but who knows. They kicked out Tarja quite suddenly too. :confused:

If not, they could always get this grrrl: :tongue: :blush: :wub:

@BlackRampage Saw that video, my girl can growl like that too, though she sounds more like Angela Gossow (hence why listening to Arch Enemy makes me horny). :D

In PC news, AMD confirmed that after releasing Steamroller they'll be dropping the FX-series and all high-performance processors completely and going with solely APU units, along with killing the AM3+ socket in favor of FM2+. F***, I was expecting to upgrade my CPU to a new Steamroller flagship one day but now that won't happen at all. *sigh* I hate computers.

I'm sure Intel will increase the price on their next-gen Broadwell now that they have no competition what so ever in the high-end market, meaning I'll be having a choice between a Pentium or an APU next time I upgrade my PC, unless I win the lottery which is unlikely. :sad:

You may not have to if mantle is as good as they claim, they say the last decade the multi core cpu's, the performance was there just never used for nearly 12 years.

All that Horse power never used and wasted, including the gpu main boards.

Edited by Thor.

@Thor That's all nice and dandy but I don't use an octa-core exclusively for playing games, I use it for running multiple CPU-intensive programs at once and for software that works best on CPUs with more than just 4 cores. I only play games when I'm bored.

I was sneaking around some Falmer just now when one of them got within like 2 inches of me and still didn't notice me. I then more or less said out loud: "Are you blind?" Oh wait... it's a falmer.

Nothing else to report :tongue: