The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Nope the postdate was January 1 2013, you are off on that one, last year.

New to me.

That is very interesting. It seems that someone has discovered time travel. The date on the letter is November 15, 2013.

:mellow:

I missed the 5 :mellow:

I found out when i stick my sound card in 2.1 mode and use the dac on my receiver set to extended advanced stereo mode-AKA 2x surround "stereo", it produces far better surround effect then Prologic 2zx Cinema mode..

Edited by Thor.

My version is more immersive :mellow: and louder. Also sound quality you would never expect coming out of 5 bookshelf speakers. One thing about sound cards, they can be to quiet for a home theatre setup, So that's where the HD receiver comes into play. You can crank it to well over 60db of loudness over top your limited sound card capabilities.

I am very Impressed with Pioneer, they have some of the most advanced dacs around, heck you don't need a full 5.1 sound card for the surround field to work. In fact it works better in 2.1..

Edited by Thor.

Good for you, you have no idea how awesome it is to feel the sound of Hardcore alternative rock playing in 5.1, and loud. With BASS!!!!, and the ear candy sound to. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: It has that movie cinematic feel to it,

You know that music before the movie starts, something similar to that. I need a better subwoofer though, isn't strong enough.

Edited by Thor.

The logos for companies and studios where they have sounds that are always 5x as loud as the actual movie, and those sounds sound like:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!