The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It means i can run anything at 1080P :mellow: :yes:

And it also means I can run it better with the same card on 1440x900, especially so since my CPU is running on a higher frequency. :tongue:

Was, until realized I don't need 5.1 toslink for the HD receiver to produce a 5.1 surround field. So i don't need a sound card. I may just use On board sound and save those 16x lanes for sli.

Edited by Thor.

I agree entirely, Naomi. When I was a child I used to play tennis, and of all the matches I played, the one I enjoyed the most I lost 6-2 6-4. The opponent I was up against was very fast, and had a brilliant serve: suffice it to say I was out-classed, and that's what made it special. I may have lost, emphatically, but by the time the match ended I was playing shots I didn't even think were possible and pushing myself beyond any limit or comfort zone I had.

Perspective is important and winning isn't everything. Sometimes you grow more as a person by losing to a champion than you could get from beating any number of lesser opponents. A true Champion is someone who shows as much grace standing next to the smoking wreck of their car, as they do on the top step of the podium.

I'm a sore loser - I hate that. I have no idea why I take things so seriously, but if I start to lose by a lot, I just get angrier and angrier until I up and quit. I really wish I wasn't like that, but I just am.

Well, I like to think that I'm getting better. It has been years since I've gotten physically angry at someone (nowadays, I just sit there and seethe silently).

Does it make pizza??

The youtubes, why have i never heard of this, and how legit is it..

If it was Broadcasted on 60 minutes it had to be legit.

Edited by Thor.

I'm a sore loser - I hate that. I have no idea why I take things so seriously, but if I start to lose by a lot, I just get angrier and angrier until I up and quit. I really wish I wasn't like that, but I just am.

Well, I like to think that I'm getting better. It has been years since I've gotten physically angry at someone (nowadays, I just sit there and seethe silently).

Having a temper is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when, as in your case, you recognise it and can manage it. The only time it becomes a problem is when people either aren't intelligent or perceptive enough to realise they have an explosive temper. Getting angry isn't a bad thing, having absolutely zero control over it however, is.

No wonder Cold fusion never took off in the usa, they had competition on the cheap.

Ebay

Google

Just to name a few, ebay has one on there front yard.

Edited by Thor.