The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm unwilling to admit how long I spent staring at my case to see if I could fit one in there before I noticed that it was an April Fools joke. Ah, cruel world.

That's disappointing. :sad:

I fixed trim support on my ssd, i finally have it working on a amd machine, the fps jumped in Skyrim to 60fps outside, with edge aa and super sample enabled. Edge aa is a must for skyrim, without it you get serious jagging.

With rcrn-enb-realistic lighting overhaul-texture mods, climates of tamriel with over 150 mods. Still 60fps.

I can't wait to see what fps i would get with a gtx780 ti gigabyte windforce edition on a SSD optimized system.

No bottlenecks, maybe a record of some sort.

Edited by Thor.

I did a valley benchmark, its like i unleashed some hidden performance, i maxed out tessellation to 64x and created a profile for valley, and its like all that time it was just sitting there not doing nothing. :woot: maxed it out completely same results. A 7950 has some hidden performance when using a ssd, it increased about 50%. I may be setting some records with this setup. Its a tad overclocked, not much from factory overclock by 50mhz.

Still i have a reason why i am getting that gtx780 ti. I may only need one after all.

Edited by Thor.