The last poster wins

TheCalliton

HRRRM!! i would like you to direct this newegg.ca quote to yourself, brags to everyone else except Werne, he can look the other way if he so chooses.

Thank you for shopping at Newegg.ca.

Your order should be processed and ready for ship-out within 24-48 hours. Below is your confirmation. Please keep a copy for your records.

My next quest will be getting a proper sound card for once, to complete my single video card gaming rig.. In the future i may go sli when newer models come out. By then 4k monitors will be down, down in price.
big difference.

I'm vvererrrrryyyy!!! excited, getting one of the Highest clocked gtx780 ti's, check out some of the Crysis 3 benchmarks fro the evga version.
Remember they are using video capture on top, so the fps may be altered from real.
I need to talk about it to get it off my chest before i go crazy.
Edited by Thor.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2E118S8995

Holy crap, you can spend that much on a mousepad?

I've been using the same one for a half decade that I got for free. It has a kitten wearing star-shaped sunglasses.

Mine was free too. It's from the company my dad works for. It's old enough that the white on it is about as white as dirt (Actually more of a tan, but it's unclean because of dirt from his previous construction sites), not very white at all. I have no idea how old it is.

It does seem ridiculous that a thing that just sits around and does nothing can cost so much.

Edited by K00L

You have no idea how much i paid for my radeon cards, 500$ a peace. in a sense this card alone is cheaper then my previous build.

Edited by Thor.

It's so hot today that my head is literally on fire. I have flames for hair.

Right now it's a savage 47 degrees celcius, which is well over 110 Fahrenheit. It's murderously hot and unfortunately it's going to be like this all week. Not a good day to drive around in a car which doesn't have air conditioning.