The last poster wins

TheCalliton

As much as I value classic cars I don't think I'd ever want to own one again, since they're difficult to live with in my climate. If I was going to spend a fortune on a car I'd have a Koenigsegg Agera. I like the styling more than anything else: so many supercars are overdone and end up being garish eyesores, but the Agera has a grace and an elegance to it which I really appreciate.

http://wakpaper.com/large/Koenigsegg_wallpapers_193.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

The guy who owned the Porsche 356C we were working on finally took it back now that we're done with it. I'm kind of sad to see it go.

Man, that Mercedes is too pretty too! I just want to own all of them.

Our dog, Dice, had a battle with a feral pig today. She got pretty torn up - cuts all across her torso, a few on her face, a chunk missing from her ear... it must have been a pretty big pig (with some sharp tusks), because ol' Dicey is a great fighter and has taken down many pigs before.

Of all the classic cars in the world, this is my favourite: 1968 Lola T70 MK III.

The strength of the T70 is that it combines the aero and chassis advances that the European racers were making at the time, with a 5.0 Chevy small block from a Can-Am racer, resulting in a monstrously effective track car. It's lightning quick and it can race for hours at a time: if I was going to buy an expensive car I'd ordinarily never consider a classic, this is one of only two exceptions to that rule.

As a final note, this has to be one of the best sounding race cars of all time. Big V8s rarely sound bad, but the T70 is just special. Car geek heaven.

http://www.all-free-photos.com/images/lemans-classic/PI28218-hr.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr