The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/

Now that ^ is my kind of car game. :D

Actually mate, that's a pretty good game. It's not for me, but it was made by a really, really good studio(Bugbear) and has a lot of potential. If you're looking for an entry-level racing game, that's one of your best choices. Bugbear's games tend to be quite rookie-friendly, which is a rare virtue in racing games. For the most part racers are aimed at hardcore race fans: some of them won't even work without a $500 steering wheel.

Edited by Vindekarr

@billyro Nice, if it's anything like FlatOut 2, that thing is going to be awesome. I just hope there is destruction derby, I love to destroy other people's cars by ramming them at high speed with a pickup truck. :devil:

EDIT: *giggles* There's 69 in my post number. :teehee:

Edited by Werne

Ugh, I hate Windows, just fixed a friend's PC and the damn thing is downloading updates. It's slow as sloth, I thought at least Microsoft would have enough money to use decent servers, but nooo... :rolleyes:

I really want Blackguards... but it's still in early access. It just looks so... awesome. A strategic turn-based RPG with great looking graphics, an interesting plot with unique characters and only $25.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249650 ← There. This one. That's the Blackguards link. Click it. You must do this. Quickly.

I agree. It's been on my Steam Wishlist since I noticed it. I keep adding things to it but never buy anything from it so I just decide to remove things that I'm not really sure I'd like. :laugh: