The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yup atill awake, noyawn yet.

no ai mon still no wayning tey.

Doble poseng suks big onczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Howz the ello smilei 1011001110010100000112

Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work!

Once turned on, Thor experienced constant instabilities which ended when it finally broke down after 72 hours of 0-24 operation. As a result, The last poster wins now doesn't function well and there are multiple emoticon-like I/O requests corrupting the database entries. That is unacceptable, Thor unit is advertised as "continuous 0-24 operation, can sustain a very long uptime", along with "generates 1.21GW using cutting-edge Mjolnir hammer component". However, it would seem none of it is true, it failed quickly and I'm yet to see Mjolnir component being utilized at all.

The only upside is that it functions well coupled with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti, but it failed to work properly regardless. Now I have multiple corrupted data entries and it's unable to turn on anymore, I tried resetting CMOS but it was pointless, it broke down.

I am very much disappointed in the quality of this particular unit, I have requested a RMA and I'm hoping the replacement won't experience the same failure after such short operation.

Valhalla customer support, re: It doesn't work!

We are sorry to hear about your problems with our Thor product and have received your request.

You are being sent a replacement unit which is scheduled for delivery to Earth (London, Ontario, Canada) on January 18th, 7:30 AM (GMT -5).

Again, we are very sorry about the inconvenience and we hope you will continue using our line of Norse Gods products.

Today really wore me out for some reason. If there are random letters, numbers or symbols at the end of my post, it's because I'm typing like this. Except not a woman. And with a different laptop. In a different room. Without coffee. :sad:
http://www.barry.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/barry-blog2-asleep-laptop-610x385.jpg