The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yup atill awake, noyawn yet.

no ai mon still no wayning tey.

Doble poseng suks big onczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Howz the ello smilei 1011001110010100000112

Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work!

Once turned on, Thor experienced constant instabilities which ended when it finally broke down after 72 hours of 0-24 operation. As a result, The last poster wins now doesn't function well and there are multiple emoticon-like I/O requests corrupting the database entries. That is unacceptable, Thor unit is advertised as "continuous 0-24 operation, can sustain a very long uptime", along with "generates 1.21GW using cutting-edge Mjolnir hammer component". However, it would seem none of it is true, it failed quickly and I'm yet to see Mjolnir component being utilized at all.

The only upside is that it functions well coupled with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti, but it failed to work properly regardless. Now I have multiple corrupted data entries and it's unable to turn on anymore, I tried resetting CMOS but it was pointless, it broke down.

I am very much disappointed in the quality of this particular unit, I have requested a RMA and I'm hoping the replacement won't experience the same failure after such short operation.

Valhalla customer support, re: It doesn't work!

We are sorry to hear about your problems with our Thor product and have received your request.

You are being sent a replacement unit which is scheduled for delivery to Earth (London, Ontario, Canada) on January 18th, 7:30 AM (GMT -5).

Again, we are very sorry about the inconvenience and we hope you will continue using our line of Norse Gods products.

LOL i am back sort of, after 3 hours of unconsciousness

Edited by Thor.

I still think the original Ultimate Spiderman 1994 was ahead of its time when it came to story. Just coming out from the eighties when cartoons where only mean't for Children.

Edited by Thor.

I still think the original Ultimate Spiderman 1994 was ahead of its time when it came to story. Just coming out from the eighties when cartoons where only mean't for Children.

I grew up on this series, and is so obviously mirrored of the new spiderman films it's almost freaky - plus signs = 1) No toby mcguire, 2) less self obsessed bitching 3) a decent green goblin, 4) maintains the actual humour and cockyness of parker), and of course 5) (fanfare) the insidious six!

They have not yet managed to replicate the comic and this series yet properly, and it disappoints me to no end that the directors have not consulted with the Ultimate spidermand fans before making the movies, it would have sold tickets that's fro sure. I even doubt they even know the series exists.

Edited by Thor.

Feels like Christmas in January today. Beautiful 26 degree day that ended our murderous heat wave, the wildfire situation has calmed enormously, I got major new builds for both of the betas I'm in, and to top it all off, I managed to make a pizza completely from scratch.

So Planetary Annihilation and Assetto Corsa both got new builds today, both pretty major. PA's new build re-balances the entire game with a faster pace, new units and yet another quantum leap in it's netcode. There's still a ways to go, but it's finally starting to justify it's $90 price. The new combat balance is very good: I won't bore you with the details but the pace is now much more frenetic, with way more space combat-which fixes the game's previous huge problem of there being no incentive to go to space.

Assetto Corsa's new build is mainly a technical upgrade. New physics and simulation software, and the debut of the game's AI. The big ticket item here is a massive overhaul of the game's physics engine. AC's always had a very good engine, but the new one does a much better job of simulating how a car interacts with the air, and how it turns corners. The upgrade basically makes the game much, much more realistic - which in a racing sim is pretty much the whole idea.

Edited by Vindekarr

I'm not going to play Assetto Corsa until i start with my build Wednesday, to much to do lately, might be moving soon as well.

A better location with better Internet :laugh:

Edited by Thor.

Assetto Corsa is really coming along nicely. They expect multiplayer will go live around late April, with the final packaged version in stores around mid to late September. It's been a fun beta to be part of: so far they've managed to progress the game a lot without any patches actually making it worse. The car selection is quite small still, but I'd rather have 45 staggeringly detailed cars created using data collected directly from the real models, than 1000 poorly-drawn cars that don't drive anything like the real thing.