The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I wish they would just make Kotor 3 and get it over with, they ruined the franchise with that mmo thing.

I think the trick is to not make direct association to kotor and see it as an independant SW game, that way you can have fun and not cry about it :)

:sad:

I'm going to play it in its full entirety for old times sake. it runs absolutely perfect. Except that its in 720P, that doesn't matter, sense you can't tell anyways. The shear detail in the npc's and textures where ahead of its time, no jagging of any kind, anywhere.

Edited by Thor.

:sad:

I'm going to play it in its full entirety for old times sake. it runs absolutely perfect. Except that its in 720P, that doesn't matter, sense you can't tell anyways. The shear detail in the npc's and textures where ahead of its time, no jagging of any kind, anywhere.

The first KOTOR game?

Yes indeed. It took me 3 years to get into it, but when I did it became one of my favorite RPG's of all time.

I love how everything you do changes the story, and how you can actually influence the ending.

KOTOR 2 though was a disappointment. I think it was a bit boring and too long and just the ending...ugh, worst ending to a game ever. No choice, no whatever, same cutscene and no closure every time.

Aye, KotOR 2's ending was a major letdown. I remember some kind of team worked on restoring cut content from it though, including some endings. No idea if they ever managed to complete their project though...

Edit: Found it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm

i retired and now im much more intrested in daedra lords

Including Boethiah?

Anyway, welcome!

Edited by BlackRampage

I wish they would just make Kotor 3 and get it over with, they ruined the franchise with that mmo thing.

SWTOR is actually really fun (especially if you have people to play with). And the stories are quite interesting.
Wasn't a third one in pre-production at some point?

Edited by K00L

I think why kotor fans shrug at swtor is because there were promises of it being like the next kotor or something, so trusting the hype caused a lot of negativity. I myself haven't bothered much with kotor but from what I have seen there isn't much link at all apart from a few flashpoint references which is why I say it's more independant, I think the hype was to simply lure star wars rpg fans in but long-time gamers should better than to trust such promises.