The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Still no computer. Have to use public access terminals like a peasant.

What happened to your PC?

My hard drive had a head crash, and wasn't recoverable. So now I'm working on bringing a new drive to the same level of customization I had before. It's taking longer than I'd thought... At least Chrome stores configurations online. I wasn't too happy about having my data saved to the cloud like that, but it's nice in retrospect.

I'm also typing on the worst, cheapest keyboard Wal-Mart had to offer because it wasn't until I had the motherboard installed that I found that it didn't have a PS/2 socket. I ordered a converter online, but I'm stuck with this until it gets here.

Is it mechanical, those old ps2 keyboards are awesome for gaming, because the lack of digital components. Especially for fast typers..

I wish i had one of these, they are getting really hard to find.

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-mechanical-keyboards-1478307228

Edited by Thor.

I think why kotor fans shrug at swtor is because there were promises of it being like the next kotor or something, so trusting the hype caused a lot of negativity. I myself haven't bothered much with kotor but from what I have seen there isn't much link at all apart from a few flashpoint references which is why I say it's more independant, I think the hype was to simply lure star wars rpg fans in but long-time gamers should better than to trust such promises.

Yeah I still haven't made it very far, but I heard about the flash points. Also there are some normal missions that are slightly related, and some characters. I agree thought that it should be looked at as something entirely different. I don't like MMOs much and SWTOR and Guild Wars are my favorites. SWTOR has great stories and it's a shame it gets so much crap all the time. That said, it's not as much of a "flop" as a lot of people imply it is. Obviously you know that, since they keep coming out with some pretty interesting updates and such.

I remember hearing that the story of the character in KOTOR continued in books so I wonder if that's a reason there is no third game.

I'm fascinated by her eyebrows

Now when I watch the show I'll be watching her eyebrows all the time. xD

I finally started playing the Dragonborn DLC and got myself some Nordic Carved Armor and my sword is cliiipiiing ooohhh my goooodddddd.... Bethesda why? :sad:

Edited by K00L