The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I was thinking about getting some of Millenia's mods, but I'm waiting until he releases a compilation pack.

Last year I merged all Millenia's weapon mods into a single plugin, but then I was forced to reinstall Windows which purged everything, I do that stuff often with my own mods when I'm experimenting so it's more or less a routine for me. It's pretty easy, simple copy/paste in FNVEdit with a little bit of tweaking here and there for the leveled lists. :smile:

And I hate the fact that I don't have time for anything, gotta draw electric circuits for money, f***. At least I can have coffee while I work and I work from home, but the downside is that I can't test my mods, so I gotta delay everything when it comes to modding, I've even been writing this for nearly half an hour which shows how much time I have. :sad:

Not yet, I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the tip.

I would strongly recommend Millenia's mods, especially if you're into stealth, although there is something for everyone. The models are great; they look almost photorealistic with slick 2K or even 4K textures and there's also some very nice custom SFX that sound like they were recorded at a firing range. The best aspect though is the balance; the guns all fit neatly into unfilled niches in the original arsenal; they all feel like they have a purpose, a niche, and some almost feel like they were there all along.

My personal favourite is the L96A1. It's positioned between the Sniper Rifle and Anti Material rifle, and feels like a hybrid of the Sniper Rifle's precision and silencer, with the Hunting Rifle's raw power and accuracy. It's far from OP; infact given it's high-maintenance it's stats(53 DAM) aren't very impressive, but when you're actually using it, it's near-perfection. It's superbly accurate, has far softer recoil than the Sniper, and I suspect a slightly better scope. If you like sniping, it'd be my #1 recommendation: it really is that good.

My other picks? anyone of the handguns. They're all good in their own ways; I favour the USP Match given my stealth playstyle, but they're all fun. The Taurus particularly; it's a big, sexy .44 revolver and while it's completely impractical for my method of play, it's so much fun that I kept it anyway. Afterall: why shoot a Mole Rat, when you can turn it inside out and blow it into Arizona. Just make sure you turn the game speaker volume down before you fire it: I don't swear much, but holey f***ing hell that gun is loud.

And seriously, just look at it: it's rare that a company puts that much effort into making a gun beautiful to look at. It'll tear your bloody arm off, but atleast it's pretty.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/358046e80b362def0.gif

Edited by Vindekarr

I was thinking about getting some of Millenia's mods, but I'm waiting until he releases a compilation pack.

Have you thought of just merging the files into one? I asked him months ago about this and he said he was going to but who knows when he will stop making more if at all? :tongue:

Woohoo, finally done with work, thank god for copy/paste! :dance:

And in other news, on today's menu is Werne's advice on pleasing women without touching their lady parts.

If you want to pleasure a woman but don't have access to her lady parts, one way that works well is massaging her navel. Just a tiny amount of pressure and circling around the edge, and don't go too fast. If you hit the right speed and pressure, you're golden.

That works great unless she wears the panties that pull all the way up to her navel, then you do not touch that part unless you're absolutely sure you have access, lack of proper authorization results in hard slapping of the perpetrator. If that's the case I have another good spot - the armpit, gentle pressure with circular motions and she'll start prayin' to the lord if you're good enough at it.

But here's that "sports bra" crap which can prevent that too. That's why I'm the master of this stuff, I got more tricks up my sleeve...

There are several other places that work well, one is stroking her back, with barely applying any pressure just slowly moving the finger up and down her spine makes her senses go into overdrive. Or gently blowing on the hairs at the back of her neck, that one is easiest and fool proof, unless you go blowing like a hurricane or something. My favorite is foot massage (due to my foot fetish), do it with the right ammont of pressure and hit all the right spots, and she's all yours (massaging the center of her sole and playing with her toes does wonders usually). And if you're kissing, then you've hit a gold mine cause lips have a metric crap-ton of nerve endings, unless you slip the tongue in too early and f*** up.

There's also her inner thighs and butt which can be caressed, squeezed and generally played with, but unless she's comfortable with you touching her close to her privates, that'll only make her nervous so avoid that if you only began going out with her (or some similar reason).

A few things that don't work as advertised is kissing her neck, that only works if you're kissing the back of her neck (not the side) while you're behind her (you'd look like a retard doing that while standing in front of her). Another thing that doesn't work at all is kissing her arms, as much as old romantic movies claim otherwise, gently kissing her fingertips and stroking the underside of her forearm (especially around wrists due to a lot of nerves passing there) works to a small extent. Kissing her shoulder is pretty much useless too, unless you're in the act of foreplay and you're doing something from the "it works" list simultaneously (still useless though), the part of the shoulder muscle (one that moves when you shrug) close to her neck works to some extent.

And that would be it. This is a shortened (and censored) version of my knowledge about playing with women, some of it is missing and some of it is severely chopped off due to underage kids and old people. I should really find a sex blog or something where I can post this stuff without repercussions. Either way, someone may actually learn something from all this. :smile:

Woohoo, finally done with work, thank god for copy/paste! :dance:

And in other news, on today's menu is Werne's advice on pleasing women without touching their lady parts.

If you want to pleasure a woman but don't have access to her lady parts, one way that works well is massaging her navel. Just a tiny amount of pressure and circling around the edge, and don't go too fast. If you hit the right speed and pressure, you're golden.

That works great unless she wears the panties that pull all the way up to her navel, then you do not touch that part unless you're absolutely sure you have access, lack of proper authorization results in hard slapping of the perpetrator. If that's the case I have another good spot - the armpit, gentle pressure with circular motions and she'll start prayin' to the lord if you're good enough at it.

But here's that "sports bra" crap which can prevent that too. That's why I'm the master of this stuff, I got more tricks up my sleeve...

There are several other places that work well, one is stroking her back, with barely applying any pressure just slowly moving the finger up and down her spine makes her senses go into overdrive. Or gently blowing on the hairs at the back of her neck, that one is easiest and fool proof, unless you go blowing like a hurricane or something. My favorite is foot massage (due to my foot fetish), do it with the right ammont of pressure and hit all the right spots, and she's all yours (massaging the center of her sole and playing with her toes does wonders usually). And if you're kissing, then you've hit a gold mine cause lips have a metric crap-ton of nerve endings, unless you slip the tongue in too early and f*** up.

There's also her inner thighs and butt which can be caressed, squeezed and generally played with, but unless she's comfortable with you touching her close to her privates, that'll only make her nervous so avoid that if you only began going out with her (or some similar reason).

A few things that don't work as advertised is kissing her neck, that only works if you're kissing the back of her neck (not the side) while you're behind her (you'd look like a retard doing that while standing in front of her). Another thing that doesn't work at all is kissing her arms, as much as old romantic movies claim otherwise, gently kissing her fingertips and stroking the underside of her forearm (especially around wrists due to a lot of nerves passing there) works to a small extent. Kissing her shoulder is pretty much useless too, unless you're in the act of foreplay and you're doing something from the "it works" list simultaneously (still useless though), the part of the shoulder muscle (one that moves when you shrug) close to her neck works to some extent.

And that would be it. This is a shortened (and censored) version of my knowledge about playing with women, some of it is missing and some of it is severely chopped off due to underage kids and old people. I should really find a sex blog or something where I can post this stuff without repercussions. Either way, someone may actually learn something from all this. :smile:

Skill increased by 20

(#**Levelup**#)!!

Sigh, i really for some reason can't wait fro that pc version of Resident evil 4, i think it would entertain me for a bit. Skyrims finally getting old, lost interest in Borderlands 2. You can only max it out so far before it gets boring.

Edited by Thor.

Sigh, i really for some reason can't wait fro that pc version of Resident evil 4, i think it would entertain me for a bit. Skyrims finally getting old, lost interest in Borderlands 2. You can only max it out so far before it gets boring.

Thor, you sometimes worry me, you talk about games, tech and conspiracies non-stop and that can't be healthy. :confused: