The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Heck i have gaming machine that can run Crysis and anything else on the market at Ultra High settings, Yet there hasn't been anything yet on the Market that will give my rig a run for the money ii spent on it lol.

Project cars, watch Dogs, The Crew i can name a few i am looking forward to.

Now Watch Dogs had some Impressive Specification requirements, i doubt you Werne could even think of running it, It was that insane, although again its Uplay. Another reason why i am almost tempted to cancel my pre order because of that reason alone.

Uplay has so many security holes and exploits, i had 3 accounts go missing do to hacking. You can recover your password, but once you are in the store, the person renamed you so you can't log in even if you changed your password.

Uplays technical support is a joke.

Edited by Thor.

Well, three weeks, hundreds of dollars of new and replacement parts, and a totally lost hard drive, but at long last: YouTube videos no longer lag on the third monitor.

I like to think it was worth it.

Heck i have gaming machine that can run Crysis and anything else on the market at Ultra High settings, Yet there hasn't been anything yet on the Market that will give my rig a run for the money ii spent on it lol.

And this gives you power over me?

Well, three weeks, hundreds of dollars of new and replacement parts, and a totally lost hard drive, but at long last: YouTube videos no longer lag on the third monitor.

I like to think it was worth it.

Hey, I spent hundreds of dollars and YouTube videos still lag, and I got only a single monitor. So yeah, I'd say it was worth it.

Project cars, watch Dogs, The Crew i can name a few i am looking forward to.

Now Watch Dogs had some Impressive Specification requirements, i doubt you Werne could even think of running it, It was that insane, although again its Uplay. Another reason why i am almost tempted to cancel my pre order because of that reason alone.

Uplay has so many security holes and exploits, i had 3 accounts go missing do to hacking. You can recover your password, but once you are in the store, the person renamed you so you can't log in even if you changed your password.

Uplays technical support is a joke.

Uplay? :ermm:

Worthless crap... but unfortunately, I had to install it to play some games... :down:

I was thinking about getting some of Millenia's mods, but I'm waiting until he releases a compilation pack.

Last year I merged all Millenia's weapon mods into a single plugin, but then I was forced to reinstall Windows which purged everything, I do that stuff often with my own mods when I'm experimenting so it's more or less a routine for me. It's pretty easy, simple copy/paste in FNVEdit with a little bit of tweaking here and there for the leveled lists. :smile:

Heh, you make it sound easy but I'm still not very confident with using FNVEdit. Also, there is the matter of laziness on my part since I don't want to download about 30 different mods just so I can merge them.

I was thinking about getting some of Millenia's mods, but I'm waiting until he releases a compilation pack.

Have you thought of just merging the files into one? I asked him months ago about this and he said he was going to but who knows when he will stop making more if at all? :tongue:

Lol yeah, he is very passionate about his mods. He even retextured the varmint rifle like 3 times, so perfection is a goal he definitely strives for. Won't be surprised if a compilation pack isn't released for a few years (probably even after Fallout 4's release... and then that would be a bit of a let down).

Trying the block function out today; this thread is all of a sudden a lot more interesting and a lot less full of Mellow Face and 780 Ti windforce edition triple-fan models. You can also choose to view blocked user's posts if you really want to, which is the icing on the cake. It may be a light impolite, but I think if I saw one more 780 TI related post my head would have exploded, and someone would have needed to clean up all the skull fragments.

Especially since this is a Windforce:

http://d24sale.com/items/windforce3.jpg

This keyboard is still awful. I don't suppose there are boards that can alter how much noise they make? I like that clacky clacky Model M-ish noise of my old board, but then I also have a roommate who's trying to sleep while I waste away my time here.