The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sometimes I use my grandma's old typewriter just because I love the way it sounds.

Anyway... Good night. It's 12:07 and I need to walk up kind of early. :tongue:

Lol some guy just uploaded a selfie to the Skyrim image share. :hurr:

I saw that as well. :laugh: Sometimes the image area has strange things. It's a cute dog though.

On the second page there's an image of a sweet roll.
Edited by K00L

You mean this selfie? Nearly fell out of my chair laughing, there was a selfie in Skyrim image share about a year ago too but it got removed.

And as a sidenote, I may need to shave my head, it would seem I'm going bald. I'll go see a doctor in a few days to see what the f*** is going on with my head cause I lost 2/3 of my hair in a year. As someone who always had long hair even as a kid, going bald sucks for me, and since I despise having short hair I'll either have long hair or no hair. Then again, if I do shave my head then it'll look like a bowling ball carved into a 3D model of Earth with the mountains and all, I busted my head a bunch of times and have plenty of scars my long hair hides, which would become very much visible once shaved.

*sigh* My life sucks, mostly my head though. :facepalm:

Hair is weird stuff. Some people lose it, some people never lose it. There's an English motorcycle racer called Bradley Smith, he's only like... 19 but almost totally bald. Maybe it's from going so fast without a windscreen. I've also seen women go bald; normally it isn't funny but... sometimes it is.

I had this awful highschool teacher... fanatical Christian, hated kids. Anyway, she used to always wear her hair in a beehive, until about mid year. First it was a normal pink hair bow, then a huge one, then a beret, then a whole Trilby hat. I don't know what caused it but the top of her head went completely bald, and only the top. She ended up looking like Mr Mkay from South Park, something she was taunted for mercilessly by vengeful students.

Yeah, but I don't want to go bald. I'm only 21, and I want to keep my long hair. :sad:

What's the worst, I read about it and it seems the reason for hair loss is DHT hormone that screws you over through testosterone converson. There are four factors that increase (and some cause) hair loss - stress (major), genetic strain (if you're going bald, you have it), large amounts of sex (minor), and smoking (minor). I'm pretty much screwed on every one of those, I smoke, have sex at least 1-2 times a day and I'm always stressed. F***. :sad:

Crap. Yep, I think you're screwed. No pun intended.

Speaking of screwed, I re-reinstalled my New Vegas mods today. I managed to screw the game up in a new and inventive way; for some reason whenever I fire a 20 Guage shotgun or freelook directly at Sunny Smiles' dog the game crashes. I swear to Cthulhu that one day, I will play that game for more than five minutes concurrently without it crashing, one day.

http://i.imgur.com/9jQo5.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

Crap. Yep, I think you're screwed. No pun intended.

Speaking of screwed, I re-reinstalled my New Vegas mods today. I managed to screw the game up in a new and inventive way; for some reason whenever I fire a 20 Guage shotgun or freelook directly at Sunny Smiles' dog the game crashes. I swear to Cthulhu that one day, I will play that game for more than five minutes concurrently without it crashing, one day.

I know I'm screwed. And I don't know why NV crashes for you, I never had any issues with it what so ever, except that one time when I accidentally unchecked a masterfile that one of my plugins used but that was my mouse's fault (damn thing clicks 10 times when I press it once, need to replace the switches).