The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I could get that good at typing if i had a mechanical keyboard to. Notice the size of the keys.

If ya wanting to know how fast i could get to with a proper keyboard, well lets just say i can type as fast as i can think without one. If it wasn't for sticky keys and slow response times, it would be a ideal.

And the notorious double key stroke glitch.

=============

Other news, i managed to fix the ENB sun clipping issue with a fresh install of Skyrim, and rcrn anniversary edition with the latest enb and a additional rcrn enb to add that final touch.

rcrn is not compatible with COT so i had to toss that one. Oh and Micro stuttering is a thing of the past with ULTRA aa and High latency 80fps and beyond gameplay, although keeping vsync on for stability reason with ai.

Its perfect, almost makes me want to play the main quest for the second time :D. Also pushing Skyrim with 2k textures and other High detail terrain textures like 4k mountains.

Edited by Thor.

Ok, now all I have to do is say something interesting!

... Well crap. I got nothin'.

Oh, I made Oblivion look nicer by using the FXAA Injector today. That's pretty interesting, right? ... Nah, not really. Oh! Today I picked up about 20 palm fronds, 10 logs (2 trees) and pushed a lawn mower up a hill in the mud. :yes:

Edited by billyro

Oh, I made Oblivion look nicer by using the FXAA Injector today. That's pretty interesting, right? ... Nah, not really. :sad:

Actually, anything that can make Oblivion look nicer is interesting, that thing is just plain ugly, especially the NPCs. :sick:

And I need to replace my RAM. I'm thinking G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz CL10, it's on discount at the moment. I'm having issues with one of the sticks, my games and programs started crashing like crazy, even the OS goes down in a kernel panic from time to time. While Prime95 passes all RAM tests Memtest86 is giving me errors with my RAM after a few minutes, even when I lower the frequency to 800MHz and leave the latency at 7. I hoped those things will hold for a few years until I start upgrading stuff but they're dying, and the warranty period passed, now I have to use a laptop that's nearly older than me. :sad:

But at least there is a good side to all of this - new RAM will come with a lifetime warranty so if it dies, I get new sticks for free instead of spending money on them. Nice. :happy:

Edited by Werne