The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ok, so this is what I did earlier:

http://puu.sh/6GUZn.jpg

The fuller isn't a rounded diamond shape like in your example, and I think that may be why it looks funny to me. I'll probably have another go at it soon.

EDIT: Look further down...

That really works; the only thing I'd change would be to make the engravings on the hilt contrast more, and change the wrapping on the grip to black. Other than those tiny detail changes, you've got an excellent base weapon

Making the engravings darker was really beneficial, thanks for the suggestion. I also changed the fuller thing (I don't think it's a fuller any more) so it's a little different now. And I'll include a black grip as an optional file because I like the brown one.

http://puu.sh/6H5zS.jpg

The optional files I intend to include are: easier quest, unenchanted version, black grip, less reflection, no reflection, plain blade, and T.I.E. stats (enchanted and unenchanted versions).

If you want to test it out, here's an updated version: Dropbox Link

You're lucky to not going to: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
probably the first question in the tests is to correctly write down the city's name! :tongue:
I hope you'll have a wonderful time with your boyfriend! :D

We made jokes about long town names like that yeah :P

And yes thank you, I'm sure I will.

You're lucky to not going to: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)

First thing I'll do if I ever go to GB is ask a taxi driver to drive me over to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, provided that I actually remember how the damn thing is called and pronounced. :laugh:

I really don't recommend that. The train from London to Aberystwyth and back is 70 pounds (630 Kn). I don't even want to imagine how much a taxi would cost. (656 pounds/5900Kn)

Which brings me to the question, why the fek is public transport in the UK so expensive and so confusing and illogical?

Ok, so this is what I did earlier:

http://puu.sh/6GUZn.jpg

The fuller isn't a rounded diamond shape like in your example, and I think that may be why it looks funny to me. I'll probably have another go at it soon.

EDIT: Look further down...

That really works; the only thing I'd change would be to make the engravings on the hilt contrast more, and change the wrapping on the grip to black. Other than those tiny detail changes, you've got an excellent base weapon

Making the engravings darker was really beneficial, thanks for the suggestion. I also changed the fuller thing (I don't think it's a fuller any more) so it's a little different now. And I'll include a black grip as an optional file because I like the brown one.

http://puu.sh/6H5zS.jpg

The optional files I intend to include are: easier quest, unenchanted version, black grip, less reflection, no reflection, plain blade, and T.I.E. stats (enchanted and unenchanted versions).

Tried the updated version - it looks really good. The fuller gives it a nice depth.

Which brings me to the question, why the fek is public transport in the UK so expensive and so confusing and illogical?

Because it's UK, everything is confusing and illogical there, just look at their measurement system and the side they drive their cars at. It's the country with most rain in Europe and yet they have most convertibles and motorcycles in Europe as well. Nothing about UK makes any sense what so ever. :wacko:

As for prices, guys in UK have more money than we do.

-SNIP-

Tried the updated version - it looks really good. The fuller gives it a nice depth.

Cool. So do you think that's it? I'm bummed out for ideas.

I think the weapon looks really good. I like the brown hilt and the color/texture as it makes the sword look very utilitarian - which I like. The addition of the fuller makes it appear 3D (on my screen anyway). If it were me, I would leave it just as it is.

It's cold. And there's a layer of ice coating the whole ground. It's fun. :teehee:
Also, sleds are not meant to be stood on. ._.

Billyro, the sword looks really good. If I had Oblivion installed I would use it. :tongue:

Hey Billyro, you know the thing that lacks in Skyrim And Oblivion, the lack of Sheath and harness, something that wraps around the npc so it doesn't seem like its floating in mid air.

Because it's UK, everything is confusing and illogical there, just look at their measurement system and the side they drive their cars at. It's the country with most rain in Europe and yet they have most convertibles and motorcycles in Europe as well. Nothing about UK makes any sense what so ever. :wacko:

As for prices, guys in UK have more money than we do.

Yeah I guess compared to our salaries the prices are high. Seriously though I'm paying less for the airplane than the trains, that's stupid honestly. It's a thing that's flying in the sky and it's cheaper to ride in that than on a train.

And by the way does anyone here from the EU know what the Airport security rules are regarding bottles? Are small ones allowed or none at all?