The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Woo, today is the magic day for bloody Heroes of Dragon Age game. I got two gold people when purchasing some solider packs (using the in-game money, not real money). Normally I get only one for every 30 I buy, but to get 2 in 5 packs? Pretty gewd.

Still need a bloody red or green though! :verymad:

I lost trust in Kickstarter, after so many potential games never made it through, it really should be on steam by now if its that successful. Even if its early access rewards.

A few reasons for Kickstarter games not getting funded:

1. Not enough interest.

2. Not enough advertising.

3. Not enough demonstration.

4. Low quality demonstration.

5. Bad tier rewards.

And there are probably more. All of the above have nothing to do with Kickstarter: it's the developers' faults that their project doesn't get funded. :confused:

Woo, today is the magic day for bloody Heroes of Dragon Age game. I got two gold people when purchasing some solider packs (using the in-game money, not real money). Normally I get only one for every 30 I buy, but to get 2 in 5 packs? Pretty gewd.

That's the thing I hate about mobile games. The make it so difficult for people who don't want to spend money to win their games, that sometimes it's frustrating. And then there's the whole social media integration a lot have. I hate Facebook. I rarely ever get on there, and I only use Twitter to follow development of games I like, so when a game asks for you to invite friends to unlock blah-blah feature I uninstall it.

I saw this Dragon Age game before and considered getting it just because it's Dragon Age, but I don't really mess with my phone much.

Edited by K00L

I had a very disturbing encounter this afternoon. I had been discussing depression and Asperger's Syndrome with a Steam guildmate when one of the officers of the guild permanently banned both of us for being "retards" He gave quite a long speech explaing his reasons; I won't post it here because it's vile, but his beliefs revolved around an idea that "retards" are somehow an insult to the Christian concept of God, and that anyone not born "pure" deserves to die. He also said if he was given a chance he'd gladly shoot both of us and "do the big man a favour"

I've seen hateful, narrow-minded people before but the shear degree of hatred that's coming out of the American south at the moment has me quite concerned. Just last week I was reading a news story about an Alabama town that had banded together and bullied several Autistic residents to the point that they'd committed suicide, and the same attitude seems to be present in nearly every Southern gamer I've met. I can't fathom how people can be that hateful; the same people who attack me for being a "retard" attack just about everyone else for another reason. Either they're a "fag" or a "weaboo" for having a particular character, or they're a "n****r" or a "rag-head" for the colour of their skin. It just defies my ability to comprehend; I can only be glad that it seems restricted to a small geographic area.

I don't really mind Origin and UPlay that much. The only thing that annoys me about them is that they're not Steam. :tongue:

That's the thing I hate about mobile games. The make it so difficult for people who don't want to spend money to win their games, that sometimes it's frustrating. And then there's the whole social media integration a lot have. I hate Facebook. I rarely ever get on there, and I only use Twitter to follow development of games I like, so when a game asks for you to invite friends to unlock blah-blah feature I uninstall it.

I saw this Dragon Age game before and considered getting it just because it's Dragon Age, but I don't really mess with my phone much.

This DA game doesn't force anything upon you, so that's pretty good. My only gripe with it is, yeah, pay-to-win.

Also, with that Fury sword I made... I think I will design a few more weapons and then release them all in a pack. I'm thinking about Temreki, Magebane, Sword of Augustus, Shimsil and any others I can think of. Sadly, there are no unique longswords in Morrowind (not counting artifacts) so I might have to invent some.

-SNIP-

Holy. I've never seen anything that bad before. For some reason, I never really come across anything like that, but it still sickens me to know it happens.

Edited by billyro

-snip-

Maybe I'll have to try it then. :tongue:

Yay, more swords! I'm actually playing Oblivion again. I decided Nuska did amazing work with her overhaul, but it's just not for me. Something about the eyes/brows was bugging me and I had a difficult time making a character I liked, so instead I totally jacked the face texture of a companion someone created and made myself a new race.

-snip-

I know people like this. I went to school with people like this. Ugh. And these are the same people who go out drinking and smoking pot and having sex (with every nasty girl they know, even if either is in a relationship) and generally doing other bad s#*!. Like peeing into someone's coffee, or killing an aquarium full of fish by spitting chew into it.

I saved the pci e 1x slot for the sound card, i managed to place the video card down a notch, they recommend the video card be placed on the top tier pci e 16x rail, but i decided to place it on the third pci e 16x slot, sense my mobo supports 3 way sli.

the video card is below the sound card, the red light shines on the video card mobo, kind of cool if you ask me.

Funny enough i noticed some stability awesomeness when it comes to fps, it was off the charts with the on board sound enabled.

Edited by Thor.

-snip-

Maybe I'll have to try it then. :tongue:

Yay, more swords! I'm actually playing Oblivion again. I decided Nuska did amazing work with her overhaul, but it's just not for me. Something about the eyes/brows was bugging me and I had a difficult time making a character I liked, so instead I totally jacked the face texture of a companion someone created and made myself a new race.

Yeah, I made my own changes to OCO v1, but v2 was more to my liking so I didn't edit it so much.

I'll start making those swords soon, but first I need to sketch them and stuff. :smile:

EDIT: Ok, these are the weapons I plan to make: Temreki, Magebane, Stormfang, Shimsil, Clanbringer, Shadowsting, Fang of Haynekhtnamet (an artifact), Dagger of Symmachus and the Winterwound Dagger. All up, that will give me 4 claymores (including Fury), 3 longswords and 3 daggers.

Quite ambitious, but if I give myself about 2 days per sword/dagger, I think I could get them done. I hope I can make them all, but I do have a mind that wanders so we'll see. Also, I'll still take some input from you guys to improve them as I go.

I can't start them yet, since I need to sketch them before I make them, and I don't have any paper to do that. If I can scrounge one up, I'll start soon.

Edited by billyro

Swords!!!!!!!! MOORRREEE!! MOOOORRREEE!!! SWOOORRDSSSS hrrmmmm Swords!!

have you ever heard of the Nord that took a hilt to the Knee?? it was very clever, claps :dance: . He used the sharp end to throw the stubby part of the sword at him, wonderful sight to behold.

Edited by Thor.