The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I remember seeing previews for Django Unchained and thinking it looked interesting but I never saw it. I rarely go see any movies anyway.

I've been watching Helix, and there's not many TV shows I actually watch. It seems to be doing okay, but I see a lot of negative reviews about it. (And people bashing on the positive reviews)

http://0.tqn.com/h/humor/1/H/m/M/-/-/Wat.jpg

I really should stop reading people's reviews of s#*!, I know it pisses me off yet I keep doing it.

This beta test is annoying me. There are too many people on the servers (they're doing stress testing) and I was waiting about 15 minutes to get it.

But, at least I'm in Morrowind now! Morrowind is my true home...

Also I found M'aiq the Liar! :D

EDIT: I really suck at English today. Keep making mistakes when typing up stuff.

Edited by billyro

Wait wait wait... The beta DID start today? I got an email this morning at 9:00 that said tomorrow, so then I thought my post on here earlier about the download not finishing until Saturday night was stupid and irrelevant. But the email also confused me because I thought that it was starting Friday because that's how I thought it was last time. (I don't know how I didn't realize this in your previous post)

Okay after I typed this I looked and my inbox labelled it as being from Friday morning at 8:40, but it's actually from Thursday.
Oh well. I tried it once already and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay $60 and a monthly fee for it. I don't spend enough time playing MMOs to do that. I tried it in SWTOR when that wasn't free and only lasted for maybe half a year. I haven't even beaten Guild Wars 2 (or the original) yet and those have no subscription fee. I think I have a tendency to leave games unfinished, kind of like how TV shows like to leave me without an ending. :tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/HKVmn75.jpg

Edit: Now that I've installed Oblivion I feel like playing Dawn of War (scrolling through my Steam library... Not that I'm not having fun with Oblivion but damn... I can't seem to focus on anything apparently). I have the second one (and the first but that's on disc and I have no idea where it is). Is it any good? I also have Space Marine but I also don't know whether or not that's any good.

Edited by K00L