The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Don't think it really matters what game you play with cannibals and serial killers, might be healthier to just avoid them altogether.

Hide and seek might work though. just have to make sure you don't get caught. Ever.

Don't think it really matters what game you play with cannibals and serial killers, might be healthier to just avoid them altogether.

Hide and seek might work though. just have to make sure you don't get caught. Ever.

Lmao I was about to say "Not even hide and seek?" and then I finished reading your post. :tongue:

Has anyone ever had the time when Google chrome completely uninstalled all plugins, like as if it was never installed in the first place, it could of forgotten its install folder. the only explanation that makes sense.

Two discoveries today: First off, scripts are stored separately for Skyrim mods. I lost all of my scripts when my hard drive crashed.

Second, DEFCON makes an excellent stress reliever when you want to destroy things because your quests are now essentially jigsaw puzzles where you don't know what the pieces look like.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/10/101118/1481945-defcon01.png

That interface is bothering, reminds me of a movie.

Suspicions was correct, a win32 trojen popped up in virus scan, good old lavasofts antivirus. It must of wiped out the install folder for the plugins.

Edited by Thor.

I've spent the last three hours trying to figure why an NPC is refusing to say the one line I've given him. I'm considering trashing the whole quest and making it instead about his horrible, tragic, painful death.

I'm thinking it has to do with the dialogue bug right now. I'm messing about with it. This game is so bloody picky with aliases and stuff. I liked Oblivion... Reference.disable was all you had to do. None of that other mess.