The last poster wins

TheCalliton

And get NPC Havok Hit so that when you punch him in the face, it rolls around a little bit. Much more satisfying!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33461/?

EDIT: Hmm, the youtube embedding isn't working for some reason. Oh well, here's the vid of the mod in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFQonICg9I#t=39

Edited by billyro

It has a mind of its own, you better control it fast, put it on a leash or something. It might think its a dog :blink: . Now that would be a twist, a human npc ai with a mind of a dog.

that would be kind of funny lol. Why not stop there, animals all of them with personal mouth movements, cluck cluck cluck, Hello in a nords voice.

Edited by Thor.

Very, very eerie day today. It's blisteringly hot and the wind's a near-constant shrieking gale. Because of that and a "dry-lightning" storm last night there's fires everywhere and literally I swear the entire sky is just grey with smoke. There's two building fires going in-town, a massive fire burning somewhat south, and another that's so big that it's closed the entire Strzelecki Highway. I'm not in any danger at all; the fires are nowhere near me and even if they were I live near a huge shallow lake, but it certainly is eerie. The sky is just a mottled grey mass of extremely low woodsmoke clouds, and it's turned the sunlight a dull pumpkin yellow. It's 3 PM and as dark as twighlight (normally around 9:30 PM here).

In case anyone's actually interested, here's a link to VicEmergency. It's a public service that shows all the hazard zones in the entire state via Google Maps. It's a pretty simple map. Orange marker means you're in immediate danger and should flee. Black and Red means you've literally got minutes to flee, or you will die. Red means it's too late; your only choice is to hide somehow. As you can see there's a lot of Red and Orange alerts today.

http://emergency.vic.gov.au/map#now

Edited by Vindekarr

Okay, now that the red rage has subsided, I need to talk seriously. I can't take this bloody quest building system, but I still love making levels and designing worlds. I'm thinking of instead joining a larger modding team so I can still do the level building without all that tedious quest building. The downside is that I'd be throwing away all of the world I've built over the last two years. Would that be worth it?

I mean.. I could just call it a learning experience having done all of this.

No fires for me, luckily. Instead, we've got a flood. Floods are better because you get to stay home. :)

I would taken a photo when the water was at its highest, but it was at about 9pm so I didn't bother. The water has come down a lot since then, but it's expected to rain again this week.

I decided to try reinstalling Oblivion (after hiding my mods, saves, etc in a folder) to see if that would fix BOSS (I get occasional crashing though not much considering I had to sort a crap ton of mods without any help from BOSS, and without reading mod descriptions... except a few). The whole ordeal went something like this:

I sit in front of my computer staring... With the installer on my screen, and a disc in my hand.
"Where's the other disc?"
Flipping through a very empty CD case (Dragon Age, Oblivion, Skyrim, Half Life 2. All my other discs are in separate cases).
"Where the f*** did I put the other disc?"
Flip through the case a few more times.
"I just had it."
Flip through again.
"...s***."
At that moment I realized disc one was already in my computer.

Edited by K00L