The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well then I guess this is your lucky day, Thor.

You see, about 28 years ago, I was also hungry. Didn't have a clue what to do. Fortunately, some suspiciously familiar woman came along and told me that I should eat.

Seemed like a pretty good idea so I decided to eat. In fact, I barely even had to make any effort whatsoever to do so, seeing as that woman decided to spoon-feed me. And, you know what? I actually worked!

Needless to say I was very much surprised there existed such an easy solution to solve that hunger problem.

Anyway, ever since that fateful day I eat whenever I am hungry. Works remarkably well. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Well then I guess this is your lucky day, Thor.

You see, about 28 years ago, I was also hungry. Didn't have a clue what to do. Fortunately, some suspiciously familiar woman came along and told me that I should eat.

Seemed like a pretty good idea so I decided to eat. In fact, I barely even had to make any effort whatsoever to do so, seeing as that woman decided to spoon-feed me. And, you know what? I actually worked!

Needless to say I was very much surprised there existed such an easy solution to solve that hunger problem.

Anyway, ever since that fateful day I eat whenever I am hungry. Works remarkably well. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Maybe we should go there and spoon feed him. It would be weird, but seeing as how he doesn't know how to eat, maybe we should help him.

ย 

ย 

ย 

As a sidenote, did you guys know I was eating on my own and knew how to use spoons/forks when I was 9 months old? Small plastic spoons and forks, but I was so good at it I didn't need any help or spoon-feeding from others. Also learned how to use the potty around the same time. Those were my proudest achievements at the time. :D

ย 

Then I went to kindergarten at the age of 7 while knowing how to read and write (albeit my writing was in ugly letters, and still is, I blame the pens), learned how to read when I was 4, writing was never my strong suit though. Also learned basic English and Spanish at the age of 6 by watching soaps. Women who worked there were impressed with my skills, I was impressing ladies even in kindergarten which is still my #1 proudest achievement, I always liked ladies and ladies always liked me. :cool:

ย 

I was a smart kid that had lots of potential, had straight A's in every class, knew everything about anything... but then I learned the great art of lazy in 4th grade. Right now I'm still equally smart, but I'm lazy as f*** which cancels out all the smarts and potential I have. That's my second proudest achievement - it takes a lot of work (or lack of thereof) to kill my kind of intellect, and I did it. :laugh:

Edited by Werne