The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Whoa, you're right. I didn't even realise that until now. Cool, I'll fix it in a bit.

EDIT: I fixed it, but I can't upload a screenshot because puush is being rebellious. I tried making the image dimensions a little smaller and puush seemed to appreciate that. Here's the screenie.

http://puu.sh/75VO3.jpg

And here is what I've done for Shadowsting so far. The textures will change a lot, so they aren't what I intend yet.

http://puu.sh/75VH4.jpg

Also, I might remake the pommel because I don't really like it.

EDIT 2:

http://puu.sh/760Cl.jpg

I should really stop and go to bed...

Edited by billyro

Well, my wife went to buy some food in a local store this afternoon, and about an hour after she left I got a call from the police to come pick her up from jail. I come there, ask the cop what happened and he tells me she punched a police officer that was standing in line in the store cause he was, and I quote her official statement from the police record, "weighing his apples too slowly". :laugh:

And it wasn't a girly slap either, guy also explained to me how his poor colleague lost a tooth, then another two when he tried to put handcuffs on her (at which point I started laughing like a maniac, couldn't help it). Gotta say, she's making me proud. :happy:

EDIT: Damn, this place feels like a ghost town. :ermm:

Edited by Werne

It's the weekend, people are doing stuff :P

Like me.

I installed openSUSE and I'm really preferring it over Debian or Ubuntu. It's working quite fine as far as I can tell and I just need to tweak some stuff and I think I will really like it. I only had a problem where I had to manually configure my network hardware but I fixed that within minutes.

My mouse works on openSUSE out of the box btw, but not on Debian. I think it uses an earlier version of the kernel.

Dang those look pretty awesome. :D

Thanks. I'm nearly done, I've just got to make the winterwound dagger, remake clanbringer, refine some of the textures and I think it will be ready for upload. :smile:

Well, my wife went to buy some food in a local store this afternoon, and about an hour after she left I got a call from the police to come pick her up from jail. I come there, ask the cop what happened and he tells me she punched a police officer that was standing in line in the store cause he was, and I quote her official statement from the police record, "weighing his apples too slowly". :laugh:

And it wasn't a girly slap either, guy also explained to me how his poor colleague lost a tooth, then another two when he tried to put handcuffs on her (at which point I started laughing like a maniac, couldn't help it). Gotta say, she's making me proud. :happy:

Do you consider yourselves to have anger problems? I mean, knocking a tooth out of a police officer's mouth for weighing apples too slowly, and then two more when getting handcuffed sounds kinda over the top. :tongue:

Edited by billyro

No time for gaming, office full of movies as far as i can see. Every genre you can think of... Almost done....

It literally took me a good 4 days to sort and pack them.

Edited by Thor.

Playing Battlefield 4 with my brother gave me a headache... he yells... a lot. :pinch:

Playing Battlefield 4 with my brother gave me a headache... he yells... a lot. :pinch:

My roommate does that with Call of Duty as well. Noise cancelling headphones become your best friend when you have a roommate.

Hmm i gave up on battlefield 4 when the bugs starting showing its ugly head, and the complaints of a half finished game continues to this very day. Mantle and battlefield 4 was a bad mistake.
I thought of taking it back and to EBgames, then sell at as used garbage which it is.

It was a silly mistake to tell you the truth to buy it for the ps4, Never again will i buy a game from EA.

Edited by Thor.