The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just figured something out, it's not just this thread that is slow, this entire sub-forum is slow. So we should look at this slowdown from a different perspective - right now this thread is the most lively place in The Lounge. :smile:

I reckon once some new games come out, the whole forums will pick up a bit. Skyrim has gone a bit stale, so a lot of people probably have moved away to do other stuff.

With the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, etc. the whole Nexus will be buzzing again. :)

Not to mention The nexus crashing every once in awhile, there is the traffic, but the sub forums are lacking a connection to the rest of the nexus forums.

Edited by Thor.

With the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, etc. the whole Nexus will be buzzing again. :smile:

While that's good, it's also bad. When Skyrim got out there was so much traffic it brought all the sites down for three days, I hope that doesn't happen again. :ermm:

Also, our problem here is not the site slowdown, we got slower cause there are a lot of guys that are busy IRL. I'm never busy, I do my job from home and I'm generally always home cause I hate socializing with people, sometimes people annoy me so much when they talk to me that I just want to strangle them and watch their eyes pop out. That's why I'm pretty much always here, you guys don't annoy me. :smile:

And speaking of new game releases, can't wait for Fallout 4. FO3 is still great but I wouldn't mind to get my hands on something fresh, New Vegas is just bleh and I'm running out of decent FO3 quest mods.

Edited by Werne

Hey you guys still here? Come on get that record broken now you're being too slow :wink:

Come on kids look the nexus has naked ladies!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3sSIxzh-jMg/TtuszNI0tsI/AAAAAAAAN2s/zd_STafsT60/s1600/LindseyStrutt7.jpg

I try to be here but I've got a lot of studying to do so I don't have much free time.

And Werne, I replaced openSUSE with Linux Mint 16 Cinnamon. I'm liking it very much, my mouse works from the start and it's quite stable. I'm trying to make Wine work, I want to figure out if it's possible for me to get some of my Steam games playing on there. I also need to figure out if I installed the right graphics drivers.

I don't know how to Linux. Yet.

The poor lady above lost her underwear :(

Edited by Iv000

With the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, etc. the whole Nexus will be buzzing again. :smile:

While that's good, it's also bad. When Skyrim got out there was so much traffic it brought all the sites down for three days, I hope that doesn't happen again. :ermm:

That will probably only happen for Fallout 4. DA Inquisition and Witcher 3 won't have as much comprehensive mod support as Bethesda's titles, so there won't be as much modding for them. Also, the Nexus is much more stable now than when it was at the release of Skyrim, so I doubt the servers will ever struggle that much again.

The poor lady above lost her underwear :sad:

No she didn't - she gave it to me.

I bought the original Ultimate Spiderman series from the UK Amazon... Heck of a lot cheaper then if you where to get it here, because you can't :verymad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Spider-Man-Complete-Boxset-DVD/dp/B003UAW92O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393234316&sr=8-1&keywords=spider-man+animated+series

this particular series had a huge following from all ages. It was one of the first cartoons to be not so dumbed down for children, it had a gritty feel to it. That's why it stood out so much from the rest of the garbage series from the 90's.

Regions doesn't matter, i have a multi region blu ray and dvd player.

Edited by Thor.