The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i have a pair of Sennheiser px250 11's, i still here them noises, louder then usual now sense I bought that sound card.The headphone amp is unreal.

Check the price on amazon, they sell them for almost 270$..

http://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-PXC-Collapsible-Noise-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B00375MWE2

Edited by Thor.

Yeah, headphones are stupidly expensive. I'll stick with my $10 earphones. They sound just fine to me, much better than the frightening crackles (and extremely low volume) that came out of my laptop's speakers from the get-go.

Edited by K00L

i have a pair of Sennheiser px250 11's, i still here them noises, louder then usual now sense I bought that sound card.The headphone amp is unreal.

Check the price on amazon, they sell them for almost 270$..

http://www.amazon.ca/Sennheiser-PXC-Collapsible-Noise-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B00375MWE2

I use the 20$ Sennheiser HD201 ones, they output sound, that's all I need.

Edited by Iv000

I use the 20$ Sennheiser HD201 ones, they output sound, that's all I need.

Exactly. :laugh:

True that. When I lived in Brisbane, mine came in handy a lot of the time since the couple next door had sex every second night. Do you know how awkward that was? Hearing every squelch and moan? Headphones saved my sanity, I think.

Its great next to a noisy pc or in a car.

It takes triple aaa batteries but i use the Lithium Ion batteries that supposedly last for 3 months any ways with heavy use. So far it has not let me down.

Those particular batteries go for nearly 20$ in a 4 pack, but its worth it in the long run.

Edited by Thor.

True that. When I lived in Brisbane, mine came in handy a lot of the time since the couple next door had sex every second night. Do you know how awkward that was? Hearing every squelch and moan? Headphones saved my sanity, I think.

I had a similar experience in my dad's apartment in Oklahoma...

It was the worst when I was trying to sleep and suddenly there's loud music and grunting and moaning. :sad:

And then there were the people below us who I'm pretty sure got a prostitute one night (just guessing from some of the things I heard them saying) and then they got really drunk (or they were stupid, not sure which). The guy's girlfriend showed up later and I heard them fighting. Then after that (by this time it's like 4:00AM) I hear someone say "They're goin' to the roof, let's go to the roof."

Apartments certainly are interesting...

Edited by K00L

I had a similar experience in my dad's apartment in Oklahoma...

It was the worst when I was trying to sleep and suddenly there's loud music and grunting and moaning. :sad:

And then there were the people below us who I'm pretty sure got a prostitute one night (just guessing from some of the things I heard them saying) and then they got really drunk (or they were stupid, not sure which). The guy's girlfriend showed up later and I heard them fighting. Then after that (by this time it's like 4:00AM) I hear someone say "They're goin' to the roof, let's go to the roof."

Apartments certainly are interesting...

Interesting and disgusting. :P

In my Brisbane apartment building, there was a crazy guy who lived next door (literally, he was crazy), an old guy who frequently got drunk (and once piddled down the stairs instead of using the bloody toilet), two young guys down the end of the hall who I suspect smoked drugs (I would have reported them but I didn't have solid evidence), a really hairy person who's hair clogged up the showers and sinks, and some guy who cooked food that smelt like curdling milk.

Ah well, it was an experience, at least. I am fairly sure that I will never go to an apartment again. :yes: