The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ESO is a scummy dog crap. I was at a blacksmith and I tried to convert some ore into ingots, when all of a sudden I lost my helmet. Slightly annoyed at the loss of 7 ingots (which would probably take about 40 minutes to get back) I made another one. Then, as I tried to convert more ore into ingots, I lost my helmet again!

So yeah, about an hour and a half's worth of work, down the drain - all because ESO is bloody glitchy. I'm thinking about reporting it, but then again, I barely give two flaming s***s about ESO any more - it's just not a good game. And that's not just because it has hundreds of problems, it's because it's boring, uninspired and generic.

Definitely not a game that is worth the $70 + ($15 * month). I probably wouldn't pay a quarter of that.

Edited by billyro

@ub3rman That's why I got two syncronized drives, if one fails I got the other one. :thumbsup:

Unless they both fail, that is. :ermm:

Hmm, I think I need another hard drive. :smile:

i have 5 hd's :laugh:

including one external tb HD for backup purposes.

I put my Windows 7 pro backup image on there, just in case something messed up happens, plus Its handy to have. All that extra storage for other stuff. Keeps the clutter down as well.

Edited by Thor.

Wife's coming close to the doctor's birth date estimate, any time now she'll pop like a water balloon. So if I suddenly vanish from this place without an explanation, that would be why I'm gone.

And you know what, I'm not nervous anymore, I'm now terrified.

Edited by Werne