The last poster wins

TheCalliton

DDR3-1600 8-9-8-22 at 1.575V... not good enough. I'm sure I'd be able to hit 8-8-8-20 if I were to give more juice to the RAM, maybe even hit CL7 if I play with it right.

Hmm... less thinking, more voltage. :yes:

@BlackRampage Damn, where do all these guests come from? I sure as hell didn't invite them, what are they doing here?! Shoo!

Edited by Werne

Since when has Steam let you share your game library with another account as a family member or something like that?

Since a month ago.

I tried it with a friend, it works. It's a nice feature to be honest, you can do it with anyone really, just use teamviewer to get on each other's PC's and yis.

@BlackRampage Damn, where do all these guests come from? I sure as hell didn't invite them, what are they doing here?! Shoo!

They're employees of either the SOA or the VSA spying on you. :ninja:

Edit Edit: You changed your picture after I quoted. :laugh:

Lol, whoops. :tongue:

EDIT: So I uploaded a screenshot to the Oblivion Nexus and was startled to find that it was on the New Vegas Nexus for some reason. :psyduck:

Edited by billyro

Plenty of guests watching this thread apparently:

http://s7.postimg.org/5dy7dkm6z/Guests.jpg

That's not important though. What is important is the fact that I win.

Further proof that this is indeed the most important thread on this forum.

Since a month ago.

I tried it with a friend, it works. It's a nice feature to be honest, you can do it with anyone really, just use teamviewer to get on each other's PC's and yis.

Ah. I just logged into my brother's account the other day and installed three of his games and forgot that I was signed back into my account when I tried to play one of them. He only has like 28 games I don't, and most I don't really care for.

EDIT: So I uploaded a screenshot to the Oblivion Nexus and was startled to find that it was on the New Vegas Nexus for some reason. :psyduck:

Same color. :tongue:

Same color. :tongue:

Yeah. :laugh:

Hey, where did all those guests go? Come back, you cowards! We need more activity here!

It was so important a screenshot was so needed.

Cowards!!

http://s7.postimg.org/5dy7dkm6z/Guests.jpg

i almost feel like putting that post count in my sig as proof of this thread is the most important on the nexus then quoting. Please they understood how important the last poster wins is, maybe you should consider joining. :teehee:

Edited by Thor.