The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm hiding in here...

So, she didn't believe you got bitten by a spider, or didn't believe that it was as big as your hand? I'm asking because yesterday I squished a spider (with a heavy book) and it was half the size of my foot. He was sitting above my door and I had to rush past quickly so that he didn't jump on me. :tongue:

Also, have you checked if your dog has any injuries? It might be something like a scab on his head (that you accidentally touched) or maybe a splinter in his foot, and he's just a bit agitated?

Ah, very sneaky of you. :tongue:

Both, we don't get spiders that size where I live. Er, not usually. I guess there are tarantulas in Missouri but I've never seen one.

I don't think anything is wrong with him specifically. He's just become aggressive. My mom was outside sitting with him right after he bit me, and my dad sat on a couch outside with him too. He acted fine around me today so I'm not sure what caused him to do that. I think he's just kind of become a grouchy dog. The worst part is that he doesn't growl, just bites.

Maybe he thinks he is being playful and doesn't realise his own strength?

EDIT: I was reading my test preparation document today and I saw in the instructions the following:

Cheating is disallowed (in case you weren’t aware..)

◦ Offenders will be severely penalised by beheading

I'm glad that the JCU staff have a sense of humour. :smile:

... Well, at least I hope that's humour. :tongue:

Edited by billyro

Maybe he thinks he is being playful and doesn't realise his own strength?

EDIT: I was reading my test preparation document today and I saw in the instructions the following:

Cheating is disallowed (in case you weren’t aware..)

◦ Offenders will be severely penalised by beheading

I'm glad that the JCU staff have a sense of humour. :smile:

... Well, at least I hope that's humour. :tongue:

Unfortunately I don't think that's the case, he does bite hard when he plays, but this wasn't a play bite. :confused:

Medieval punishment is the best way to discipline students. :tongue:

Hmm, I'm not sure. Perhaps he is just getting old and grouchy.

Also, they weren't kidding about beheading! I saw 3 people get executed during that test, and it was really messy!

... Haha, nah, I'm just kidding. It wasn't that messy.

I'm a bit concerned about my performance on that test, though. I knew a lot of the stuff off by heart, but some of the stuff I had no clue about. I swear that they didn't teach us that during the lectures... but I'm not really sure, since I dozed off in most of them. They were boring as heck!

So yeah, as long as I get at least 50% then I'm right.

I'm tired.... And now I'm awake and i am not liking it :pinch: was asleep for 3 hours now i am awake. :mad:

Edited by Thor.

Well then go back to sleep. :cool:

EDIT: I'm giving some mods to my brother, and out of curiosity, I checked how big my Skyrim mod downloads folder was... and it's 31GB. :blink:

EDIT 2: Lol, my sister deserves to go to boarding school. There is a massive story behind this, but I'll write it later.

Edited by billyro

I found out dts is far better then any lossless encoded file, makes sense considering that my sound cards doing all the work.

Though this type of decoding makes it harder to determine if the file sounds the way it does, sense its always encoded in superior sound quality vs the file itself :geek: DTS connect upscales everything that's thrown at it literally. The lowest bitrate i tested was 80kbps without any noticeable change in the sound quality at all, simply remarkable. 64kbps lowest it'll go before the sound is not decoded. At 64kbps the sound is encoded through dts in lossless form to the speakers, simply amazing what this sound card is capable of. No change in the way it sounds, it sounds like everything else that's encoded in dts in 5.1. :dance:

Another note: it doesn't matter what media player i use, its always going to be the same outcome.

DD and DTS tracks sent over optical and HDMI will be identical. The receiver is doing the decoding and processing in both cases. HDMI's advantage comes in its ability to transmit HD codecs and multichannel PCM. But, even then, DD and DTS are encoded at high bit rates on Blu-ray and sound great. They rival lossless.
Edited by Thor.

EDIT: I'm giving some mods to my brother, and out of curiosity, I checked how big my Skyrim mod downloads folder was... and it's 31GB. :blink:

I'm at 27 gigs now. Fairly normal number for a game like SKyrim though. Especially when you lots of retex mods.

Edited by BlackRampage

Wow, I always thought my mod folders were huge at like 7-14GB... I've never used texture mods for Skyrim though, since I haven't had a computer strong enough to handle them.

My wrist looks weird now. I have a bruise that goes from this bloody spot where his tooth actually got me, to a yellowish bruise, to a purple bruise, and then more yellow. And it's a circle (about an inch, inch and a half... somewhere around that size). It looks like some kind of diseased spot or something. :laugh:

Edited by K00L

It looks like some kind of diseased spot or something. :laugh:

It is. At the next full moon you will... Transform! Hunt prey and eat human flesh! Just like the Huntsman of princes, and the Father of Manbeasts intended. :p