The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh god, I had a hell of a prank pulled on me this morning, involving one of Australia's most feared snake species, the dreaded, nefarious, Trouser-Snake.

So I was getting ready for work, and I went to put my pants on. As I picked the pants up, a spring-loaded Rubber Snake comes flying out and nearly hits me in the face. Unsurprisingly I flipped my s***. My GF was standing behind me screaming in laughter, I turn around and she says "was that a snake in your pants or where you just happy to see me?" Living with Harley Quinn isn't as much fun as you'd think, and as much fun as you'd think simultaneously.

These little b*stards coil up like a spring, and you then shove them into a confined place, like a lunchbox or someone's trousers. Then when the confined place is opened, the snake fires forwards via elastic spring action, scaring the bejesus out of the victim. April fool's classic.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/835074482/free-shipping-Shock-font-b-toys-b-font-font-b-rubber-b-font-font-b-snake.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

I need help guys....

which one is best PS4 or XBox 1???? My son's 16 in two days and wants a new console... I need help.

Also do any of you know a decent mid range phone that is compatible with Snapchat and Facebook apps as his Samsung Galaxy Ace doesn't like them. It also needs a reversible camera and a must for social media. I think he wants to take it dancing :D

Love ya xxx

I need help guys....

which one is best PS4 or XBox 1???? My son's 16 in two days and wants a new console... I need help.

Also do any of you know a decent mid range phone that is compatible with Snapchat and Facebook apps as his Samsung Galaxy Ace doesn't like them. It also needs a reversible camera and a must for social media. I think he wants to take it dancing :D

Love ya xxx

There's no best really it depends on what you're looking for.

PS4 is gaming only and it's really focused more on gaming but the Xbox One is more of a entertainment center + gaming which is pretty much like the ps4 but with more features.

So honestly, even though the Xbox One got the most hate I'd still recommend it because it's got more features (And I like Microsoft more then Sony). But keep in mind you gotta pay Xbox Gold every month so you can have proper online access, one year of Gold is about $60. The PS4 gets free online stuff on the other hand.

As for phone,

something like the Galaxy S3 Mini if you want to go for Android, Nokia Lumia 620 or 720 (which has a bit better front camera and bigger screen) if you want to go for Windows Phone.

Actually on the PS4 you have to pay for multiplayer. But you also get free games each month and discounts alongside that. Of course Microsoft has Games with Gold now, though I'm not really sure the games are that great being released through that.

Gotta agree with Iv000, Xbox One despite being controversial is probably not a bad option since it's focused on more than gaming. Personally I prefer Sony over Microsoft so I'd get a PS4. I guess this all also depends on what games your son likes, since each one will have different exclusives.

Anyway... I've been hiding pennies around the house using tape (under mice, on power buttons, above beds, on TV remotes, onto flat surfaces) since it's Abe-ril Fool's day. Wait... Maybe it's April. Oh well, Abe will be tormenting my family today. :devil:
I was going to tape a party popper confetti thing to a door, but I can't find the ones I hid earlier this year.

Edited by K00L

Naomis get him a ps4 its the best console around, and if you can get him a ps3, the system still has some years left it in.

Pagafyr is BACCCKK!!! :dance:

Edited by Thor.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a8WzXbV_460s_v1.jpg

#allthewomen

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a3YnbWN_460s.jpg

My two three favorite things in one picture.

Edited by Iv000

I need help guys....

Love ya xxx

What the other guys said is pretty much spot on. The Xbox One has a lot more features and things to do on it, where as the PS4 is primarily a gaming device. Also, keep in mind that the PS4 is cheaper, slightly more powerful, smaller and quieter. And you might want to check what what your son's preference is controller-wise (I personally prefer the Xbox controllers), but I believe you can get controllers designed in the fashion of the other console.

As for phones... I am clueless. I barely ever use my phone! :tongue:

@Vindekarr, you need to get some payback for that. Hell, if someone pulled that prank on me I'd probably throttle them with it. :P

Edited by billyro

Don't forget the games, ps4 has more games in general and out sold the xbone by 4million units today, and much harder to find. In stores you see advertisements for the xbone1, but not the ps4. Because it does not need it, the fan base is that large. Especially you see that kind of advertisement in Walmart and stores alike.

My brother to this day is still trying to find one, not a single used system around either. In fact they say its the most successful console launch of all time.

Edited by Thor.

Gurthang progress...

http://puu.sh/7SWfE.jpg

I'm not really happy with it. There's something about the way it looks that just bothers me, and I can't tell if it's the textures or the model...

I might give someone else the UV Maps and see if they can texture it, because I've had enough with this one. (The above screenshot is about iteration 3...)

http://puu.sh/7SXJ8.jpg

See how flat it is? I can't fix that without straying from the intended design...

Edited by billyro