The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If you want path finding, one thing minecraft is really good is the fact the randomly generated real time path finding, because each block is independent. So there has to be some ai involved. Each terrain is always different, except for some unique's. They are not scripted to follow a single path, so to speak.

Oh and Iron Golem farm in the works.

ps3 minecraft does not have hoppers yet, but i think i can make it work. Sense update 1.04 has brought the consoles closer to the pc version, except for some minor things, you can trade with villagers now.

For this iron killing floor for the ps3, i will use signs and lava.

Edited by Thor.

Wow, congratulations Werne. Redheads for the win!

Guess you'll be pretty occupied now. :tongue:

I think I might need to redo the hilt textures, but other than that, I'm happy.

http://puu.sh/7WsfK.jpg

Really nice. Wouldn't know about the hilt textures though.

Then don't. Why imitate vanilla when you can impose your own vision upon it? Is this not one of the biggest perks of being able to mod? Being able to make things the way you want them to be instead of being constrained to the rather limited vision of the developers?

Edited by BlackRampage

Well, I don't want it to be an exact replica, but I do want it to resemble the original somewhat. I looked on the Oblivion Nexus for Umbra replacers, and barely any of them actually looked like Umbra - they were just a completely different design. I want someone who hasn't seen my version before to be like, "yep, that's Umbra," as soon as they see it.

Anyway, I did originally try to mix it up a bit, but I didn't really like the way I did it. I'm just not really good with designs - I prefer making base textures instead of the intricacies on top of them. :confused: