The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's just too bad they don't give up IE entirely. :tongue:

The newer IE's are actually pretty good.

I have problems with Flash in Chrome and Firefox, I also have Silverlight problems on both of those, but not IE11. IE11 works perfectly fine for some reason.

I still use Chrome as my primary, but I found myself using IE a bit lately too. Maybe I need to reinstall all my browsers, using IE is strange.

This is the engine I was using as an example, the BMW M12. BMW never actually managed to get the heat-bloom under control, and instead replaced all the Steel components with Inconel, a synthetic alloy with tremendous heat resistance. Even still, the M12 produces so much heat at it's Redline(14,000 RPM) that the pure Inconel exhaust pipes turn translucent, at a temperature of around 2200 degrees celcius. That's hot enough to burn the flesh from your bones in a matter of moments. It's a confluence of three of my favourite things: Cars, cutting-edge science, and frying bacon.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17ih41h8vr4j6jpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Lol, a full paragraph of awesomeness!

Also, my chin is getting a little bit wider. Weird, eh?

You're becoming less a boy and more a man. Well, actually I don't know what the hell it means when you're chin gets wider :P

The newer IE's are actually pretty good.

I have problems with Flash in Chrome and Firefox, I also have Silverlight problems on both of those, but not IE11. IE11 works perfectly fine for some reason.

I still use Chrome as my primary, but I found myself using IE a bit lately too. Maybe I need to reinstall all my browsers, using IE is strange.

Yeah, I suppose that's true.

I've been having problems with flash recently as well. Particularly in Firefox, but I just use Chrome most of the time anyway. Kind of not surprised Silverlight has problems with Chrome and Firefox considering it's Microsoft. :tongue:

There's something about IE that I just don't like so I never use it unless I absolutely have to. Which is pretty much never.

it looks lie the r295x is doomed to microstuttering, sense its stuck in crossfire mode.

And amd did admit there was a problem.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/177668-turbo-trouble-amds-dual-graphics-is-bugged-introduces-game-breaking-frame-stutter

Edited by Thor.