The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Makes you wonder if Vindekarr ever gets the chance to drive any cars he fixes or even builds. :teehee:

Depends on the work we did, we do sometimes take them on a test-cruise, and I often abuse my authority to get in the driver's seat. I won't be driving this thing, but I have driven some really cool cars over the last few years. The current highlight has been a Ferrari 355 Challenge Stradale; I wanted one of those as a kid.

okay.

Why is it so quiet in here, that 3 guests must be fans, or really dedicated. At least you could post once in awhile or sign up to the nexus. I'm guessing you are gamers right guests??. Or you wouldn't be on a game dedicated forum, i mean forums.

Edited by Thor.

We tested the Cosworth this morning, which was an interesting experiment. This particular DFV is new, it was built last year from the original '80s blueprint and I was curious to see how it would compare with the original Ford-made engine. The machines aren't identical: they were made from the same blueprints, but the materials are radically different and that made a surprisingly big difference. I guess when a machine is built with this kind of finesse, even a small change in alloy structure makes a big difference.

I'm calling this win for the Yukon Territory.

Get PWN3D.

(Aren't I just the coolest?)

Unfortunately, I think that was the shortest win in a while here. Pick that flag up!

I seriously can't think of anything worthwhile to post. Too tired (and it's only 10:00 AM).
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sleep/sleeping-at-work.gif