The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i want a friend to play games with :sad:

Play SWTOR and add me as a friend, I have toons on rep and imp side :smile:

I was thinking of downloading SWTOR again

I'll add you when I get it again soon, thanks very much :)

For me, character interactions are the most engaging parts of games. I suppose that's why Dragon Age is my favourite series (I prefer fantasy over sci-fi, which is why I like it more than Mass Effect). The combat in DA2 was fun and crazy, I think. The waves of enemies were a bit stupid though, but at least that won't happen in Inquisition. Origins' combat system felt too slow for me to enjoy, sadly. I got that "fast combat" mod and it worked wonders.

I think Bound by Flame would have the same requirements as Skyrim, since they look about the same in quality (Bound by Flame has better lighting though), so if you can run Skyrim, you should be able to run Bound by Flame.

Lol. Hence why spices are evil. :tongue:

Yeah, I agree on that. I also like fantasy more than sci-fi but Mass Effect give more of a chance to really like the characters and story since it's all focused on one storyline and character while Dragon Age obviously has a larger story going on behind the two different plots of the first two games and because of that you also don't get to spend as much time with the companions (they're still interesting and very well done, but that's the reason I like Mass Effect more). I love both series though, just right now Mass Effect is in a higher place on my list of favorites. :tongue:

Also, Origins is kind of like the first Mass Effect to me, it's very difficult to try and force myself to play through again because of how streamlined the sequel(s) are compared to the original. I'll need to play it again though so I can have a save ready for Inquisition.

Most games seem to run okay on low settings so you're probably right.

Yes they are. :laugh:

i want a friend to play games with :sad:

Play SWTOR and add me as a friend, I have toons on rep and imp side :smile:

I was thinking of downloading SWTOR again

I'll add you when I get it again soon, thanks very much :smile:

Oh wow SWTOR is another game I never finished. The stories in that are really good for a MMO. I don't remember how far I was, but I think I was close to finishing the main storyline for my person. I also never finished Guild Wars 2 (I was really, really close). Or Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Dawn of War II, Dead Island, Mars: War Logs, BioShock 2, Two Worlds II, and who knows what else. Lot's of 2's...

Edit: Hopefully I'll be able to get through Dark Souls II. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

The Borderlands thing you posted? Nope, did not watch it. :tongue:

I did really enjoy the first, but even that got tiresome before I was finished, trying to play the second just felt like it was more of the first and so I never finished that and doubt that I will get anymore Borderlands games.

Have we mentioned the game Lords of the Fallen in this thread before? I know I saw screenshots before, but I don't know if anyone posted something about it or if I just was reading about it somewhere else. Anyway there's a fairly new gameplay trailer for it (I know it says PS4, but the games coming to Steam as well I believe). I also have no idea why there's an angry guy with a tattoo on his face for the image, but it obviously has something to do with the game because it shows up on a few of the other trailers as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtYQTFlicc

It looks rather Soul's-y to me, which is good because I really enjoy those games. I just find it funny that Bandai Namco is involved in this as well.

Edit: I see you Iv000.

Edited by K00L

Yeah, that looks like a Dark Souls copycat. I don't think I'll get it because "victory is born from defeat" is not something I (nor my temper) agree with. :tongue:

Also, it's ANZAC day today. Lest we forget.

EDIT: Crap, I just found out that Destiny isn't coming out on PC. I was kinda looking forward to that game...

Edited by billyro

YAy we sold the house, June 15 is the closing date... Time for celebration, we kind of had a bidding war lol. Though it took longer then expected.

Agreed Billy. Lest we forget either side; we need to remember just how pointless and idiotic war is.

Started Cardio today, with a 2KM walk to and from work. It's beautiful weather to be walking, about 50-55(cool but not cold) fahrenheit and completely cloudless. I've been planning to get serious about my fitness since January, now that my gym equipment has arrived I can finally get back into it. I used to be very fit, I played tennis at highschool. University killed my gains, and now I'm got some free time it'll be nice to get back into shape.

Cardio isn't about having tree-trunk arms or getting 'too swole to control' it's about doing a few little thing that make your body work optimally. Twenty minutes of moderate exercise is nothing when you consider how much good it does you.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/fd552622cc0d5aca482e43f037dc7027/tumblr_mfz51rWDPC1s29wmxo2_r1_500.jpg

Ultra high speed Sooonn!!!, may qualify for playstation now soon. 35mbit down, 4mbit up. Even if its not on a good day the lowest would be 15mbit's.

35mbit down, 4mbit up

Life is not fair

IRXJVGX.png

My speed has been decreasing actually. Even though I was promised 5Mbps, I'm barely getting 4.

Of all internet providers, I chose the one that right now has no options to increase speed.

Might want to pay someone to check your cables. I was only getting 4 MBps on a 12 MBps plan, called the ISP and they discovered that a vine on the outside of my house had interfered with the communications wiring, causing a severe loss of speed. The wire was replaced and now I get a smooth 12 MBps, exactly what I pay for. Considering how little I pay and the other services I get for my money-and the customer service-I couldn't be happier with my ISP.