The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Don't forget DriveClub for ps4.

They say the dynamic weather system in driveclub out does the Project cars Dynamic weather, they claim it to be nearly photo realistic. Meaning things look the way they should as if you where driving in those conditions, like snowy conditions have that cold tint to it. you can see it in some of the demo's.

Edited by Thor.

Drive Club doesn't impress me. It's an arcade racer with shiney graphics. Like all the other arcade racers. Need For Speed: Rivals also had dynamic weather and much better graphics than this, and that didn't prevent it being a terrible game. Rivals was infact, so bad that EA disbanded the studio that produced it.

I found a companion mod with some of the best voice acting i heard so far, when it comes to mods that is, very professionally done. If only Oblivion had this kind of mod ability.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53754/?

This voice actor has potential, we need more of this quality.

If Bethesda wont make more dlc, the fans will :laugh:

Edited by Thor.

Nikkita has already voiced heaps of mods, but yes, she's very talented. Chesko also did a good job with putting it all together. :smile:

If Bethesda wont make more dlc, the fans will :laugh:

Skywind... :yes:

Also, Bound by Flame is officially releasing on Steam in 40 hours from now. :dance:

I kinda wish I could start downloading it, though.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I bought the game, not preordered. Apparently it's available early.

Also that cat is adorable Iv000.

Edited by K00L