The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Battlefield 3 is free on Origin!

I can't play games for a few days do to the cut, i can't touch anything without it throbbing. painkillers only partially remove the sensation.

How deep was the cut?

Argh, the CK keeps crashing when I place items. :dry:

EDIT: Okay, finally got it to work. I guess that particular area was just buggy or something...

Anyway, this is what I made today:

http://puu.sh/97q05/b0a3fe3eca.jpg

The Blackwater Blade. I had a quick check on the Skyrim Nexus to see if anyone had recreated this Oblivion sword, but nope. So yeah, I made it.

I only took the one screenshot, so not the greatest...

Edited by billyro

Finally finished Diablo's main story today. I was very pleasantly surprised by just how much content a playthrough has, and even more pleased to discovered that once you complete the main quest, the game immediately switches into "adventure mode" for that character. Adventure Mode is like Skyrim's Radiant system on steroids. Every time you log in, the world geometry is re-arranged and filled with a huge pile of new side-quests, which in turn tie into a system for getting endgame gear.

It basically means that the end of the main quest, is where the game actually hits it's stride. Adventure is near-perfection: drop-in drop-out multiplayer co-op in a world that's procedurally rearranged and rebuilt every time you log in, with an infinite supply of quests to complete and another five classes waiting to be tried out.

I would rate this game roughly 9/10. It's well-crafted, well-rounded and extremely polished. It's also got a subjective fun-factor and never feels frustrating or samey like Torchlight did. The only serious complaint I have, is the process of building a new character. Diablo was designed to be played at level 60+ and above to properly enjoy the game, and it takes 2-3 days to level a character enough to enjoy the full content. This is my only complaint however, and is tempered by the extremely strong endgame.

Edited by Vindekarr

So, I just beat Act IV in Watch Dogs. And do you know what I think?

(BIG spoiler - do not read if you haven't beaten Act IV yet)

I soooo knew that Clara would die. I just knew it. As soon as I first saw her in-game, I was like, "yep, I know what will happen now." Standard Ubisoft procedure, of course: introduce a sexy female side-character, do a few missions with her, make some kind of special connection with the protagonist... then die.

I'm not even going to rant about these types of "plot twists" any more - they're so god-damned foreseeable and it's just freaking stupid now.

Don't really feel like playing Act V at the moment...

Yep, they're like that. When you see a plot-twist coming a few weeks in advance, it's not a plot twist. I'm very glad I didn't buy into the Watch Dogs hype, everything I've been able to find of the game looks very mediocre to me-like a fairly typical bad GTA clone but with most of the good bits removed. Of course being Ubisoft it'll probably just get worse from here.

Watchdogs 2 will probably be out tommorow some time, with Watchdogs 3 on Monday and Watchdogs 4 on Tuesday. Oh and DLC that was originally part of the game; you'll probably have to buy Watchdogs 4 as a series of 1.5 GB "bites"-for $40 each.

Edited by Vindekarr

Well, the game isn't bad, it's just predictable. Watch Dogs is a very high quality game, marred only by a few foolish choices. And UPlay.

That said, I just beat the game. The ending was good, at least. If the ending of Act IV was different, I would have been much happier with it though.

Edited by billyro