The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I deleted the game uninstalled uplay. I'm officially taking this junk back to EBgames, its not worth the hassle.

I doubt the game will ever be patched, because its almost like they are denying that there is a problem, even when there is overwhelming say that there is.

Edited by Thor.

For me Watchdog's problems are quite frustrating because most of them could be solved very easily. Take the cars for example: give me a day and I could probably fix the entire issue. It's a simple calibration issue, and wouldn't have been a problem had the developers been paying attention.

As for me, I finally tried Diablo's multiplayer. It's great, if not particularly innovative. It's largely the same system as Borderlands 2: players can drop in and out at will, and everybody gets their own instanced loot. You also get a lot more loot than usual, and a higher chance to get a Legendary. I was playing for about two hours, and got three Legendaries that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Speaking of which, I feel compelled to mention just how fantastic the gear looks at level 70. The equipment is fantastical without being ridiculous or over-the-top, and it's nice to see an RPG without bikini armour. The legendary weapons are particularly good, and feel like someone really made an effort. Each one has completely bespoke Particle Effects around it, and unique textures and meshes. This is particularly outstanding given just how many different Legendaries there are.

Edited by Vindekarr

I managed to take the game back and refunded, but i didn't realize of that shifty crappy no used games policy for pc games. i once saw a resale for a steam game on the shelves at ebgames, so they are hypocrites for saying that..

I will never go back to Uplay ever again, i had a game go completely missing, believe it or not it was farcry 3 from steam on sale at the time for 2$. it is forever stuck in the steam library taunting me. I had nothing but bad luck with Uplay. Cd keys going missing, account deletions-email does not exist with this cd key message, password deletions, I swear there is some hacking going on inside Uplay without the incompetent staff knowing.

Warning to you, if you haven't had any issues with uplay, one day you will trust me. Its a broken service.

If you ever want to take the risk, make sure the price is right before risking 130$, your money isn't safe with them.

Oh if a game store gives you trouble about returning games, look up uplays return policy.

Edited by Thor.

I'm not really a fan of games like Watch_Dogs (open world, third person (or first in the case of Far Cry 3) games). I've only ever completed Assassin's Creed 2, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, and the Saint's Row games.

Ny brother broke my copy of Battlefield 4 the other day. He got pissed off when I was playing with him (yelling about shitty internet, which was just an excuse for him dying) and punched an Xbox (and earlier he punched my monitor that was connected to the Xbox) which lead to some really bad scratches on my game. Then the next day my other brother offered him $13 more so he could buy me a new copy, and youngest one decided it pissed him off so he punched a hole in the wall.
Seriously, I don't understand what happened to punishing people. I think after me my parents just decided it was too much trouble. Or maybe because my dad is weirdly calm now and no longer throws s#*! at people.

My brother broke my copy of Battlefield 4 the other day. He got pissed off when I was playing with him (yelling about shitty internet, which was just an excuse for him dying) and punched an Xbox (and earlier he punched my monitor that was connected to the Xbox) which lead to some really bad scratches on my game. Then the next day my other brother offered him $13 more so he could buy me a new copy, and youngest one decided it pissed him off so he punched a hole in the wall.

Seriously, I don't understand what happened to punishing people. I think after me my parents just decided it was too much trouble. Or maybe because my dad is weirdly calm now and no longer throws s*** at people.

Hmm, I know what that's like. My brother once snapped a game disc in half because the game was annoying him, though luckily it wasn't a game I played often. I've done my fair share of destroying things too, though - controllers mostly. It's just that we're stubborn and we don't stop playing a game even though we're getting more and more worked up about it.

I know what you mean with the punishing - my sister is an absolutely atrocious human being a lot of the time, and I think it's because she didn't get belted like me and my brother did.

Everything is precious to me, i have high respect for anything electronics. If you just think of the money you are wasting, your attitude will change.

Speaking of electronics, a friend of mine decided to buy a new tv aswell , and he thought it was a good idea. I never expected it to chain like this. :blink:

He had to out do me in every way.

One thing about LG, they have amazing Resolution up scaling, everything is in HD, including SD content. I didn't get a chance to test the gamecube on it.

It has amazing feature that turns Star Wars into 3d, or back to the future :woot:

He claims the tv alone is one of the best for gaming, the input lag is really good, probably because of the 3d. Gaming in 3D

Edited by Thor.

Hmm, I know what that's like. My brother once snapped a game disc in half because the game was annoying him, though luckily it wasn't a game I played often. I've done my fair share of destroying things too, though - controllers mostly. It's just that we're stubborn and we don't stop playing a game even though we're getting more and more worked up about it.

I know what you mean with the punishing - my sister is an absolutely atrocious human being a lot of the time, and I think it's because she didn't get belted like me and my brother did.

He's broken a few controllers (five or six, two of which were mine) and two TV remotes as well. And I think two or three headsets (though I think he sat on one of them). He also broke Morrowind a long time ago, as he stuck it in a laptop bag and then threw the bag. I don't really care that he broke Battlefield because it's not really my type of game (they wanted me to get it so I could play with them) but he gets a lecture at most, sometimes nothing is done at all.

Everything is precious to me, i have high respect for anything electronics. If you just think of the money you are wasting, your attitude will change.

It's not like I want to destroy stuff.

My brother knows how expensive the things are, he just loses it when he plays (and loses). I generally quit when things piss me off (My brothers make fun of me playing any sort of racing game because generally I do okay, but if I fall out of first for some reason I'll restart the whole race until I win in first... I don't play racing games much), and neither of my brothers really quit when things start to make them mad.