The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just finished my first week of my online course for Creative Coding/Processing and going well, starting by learning how to create cool images through lines of code looking forward to seeing what else can be done plus it looks very similar to papyrus so would be great to wrap my head around that :) Then it's on to learn to make games for mobile phones

grrr my smart tv is starting to bug me, its about the sound. Is it common for smart tv's to hate passthrough hdmi, i swear i tried everything. last resort is taking it back, that 4k tv has smart features and its driving me maaadddd!!!. ARC pcm limited duuuhh!!. I have the receipt thankfully and might just take it back fro a good old standard HD tv. then atleast i know it would work... Freaking webos is trash.

Edited by Thor.

Be careful when downloading mods at the moment - it seems there are some viruses replacing downloads in popular files. So far, I've seen Project Nevada and the Oblivion Character Overhaul affected. Hopefully the Nexus staff can sort this out soon.

EDIT: seems to be fixed.

Edited by billyro

Well i figured it out, though this tv does have a input lag issue when not on game mode, though corrects itself when in game mode, funny enough that's what its designed for.

Although colour and saturation takes a hit, you can user predefined it which is okay in my standards. Still the sharp aquos had some fantastic colour, compared to today's leds, far superior. The size and the fact i lost the wall mount and power cord i had to get rid of it. :sad: preparatory power cords WHYYY!!!..

That added yellow to the colour spectrum really made a difference with the sharp aquos models.

-----------------------------------

That project spark looks mighty interesting..

Edited by Thor.

they say the beta is riddled with adware, don't except the content that required before you install it. Typical Origin.

they say the beta is riddled with adware, don't except the content that required before you install it. Typical Origin.

What are you talking about?

I'm just downloading it, there's nothing wrong except that the servers were overloaded.

Be jealous.

I'm jealous. :ohmy:

I wouldn't be able to run it anyways. :tongue:

Its the install process, don't accept the offers.

There are no offers when installing games from Origin. I don't know where you read these things, but Origin is not nearly as bad as it is made out to be (I personally think it's good).