The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well done!

I tried out a few Assetto Corsa mods today. The game was originally designed to be heavily moddable, and the shear quality of what the community is making really rewarded the developers for that. They're a small team afterall, and they can only make so much content so quickly. The modders have already developed a standardised resolution that makes any modded texture almost 100% compatible with any game version, and means they're the exact resolution of the original HD textures. It also means more time is spent on the art, rather than just making them work.

I guess this is all just an endorsement of modability in games. If you make the game moddable, you get great mods.

Yeah, games truly are greater with modding. I wish more games supported it.

Far out, it's so cold that the skin on my face is starting to peel. And do you know what's weird? It's probably only about 15°C.

I guess that's what happens when you become accustomed to a hot, humid climate. :dry:

Edited by billyro

Warp drive may be closer to reality then you may think, its almost open the.

if you don't believe me, check out this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/11/nasa-warp-drive-space-craft_n_5483377.html?utm_hp_ref=canada&ir=Canada

first gen will be 10 times the speed of light, then beyond, anywhere in the universe is doable.

Edited by Thor.

Did anyone else notice that if you look in your Download History on the Nexus, there is an option to Abstain a mod? I guess that's like the opposite of endorsing a mod.

Is that new? I don't remember it being there a few weeks ago or whenever I downloaded stuff for Skyrim. :ohmy:

They made a warp bubble in the lab, so they are taking it step further, looks like they are taking it seriously.

If they are pushing for concept designs already, you can bet they are working on it.

Edited by Thor.