The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm not sure how many more I will make...

Keep going until it isn't fun anymore. As clichéd as this will sound, interests are like roads: follow them as far as they go, and who knows where you'll end up. My interest in cars result in three years of university and a job I really enjoy: I'm not saying that's always going to be the end result, but you may as well find out.

And besides, you're making excellent mods that make everybody's game richer.

Oh, I'm not going to get bored of making these for a long time. I'm just wondering how many more weapons to make for this particular mod.

As many as you want basically. You can also just upload what you think is good enough and keep adding new weapons when you make them. :smile:

And now for something completely different, like boobs! I love boobs, just look at them:

Adriana-Lima-21.jpg

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like them. Well, except Iv000, but he doesn't count since he's a penis fanboy. :tongue: Speaking of which, where did Iv000 disappear?

Oh, and on the topic of boobs, The Witcher 3 will have breast physics! :D

BOOBS!

ALSO upgrading to this amp in the future, woot. Onkyo is the best, especially its upscaling is second to none :dance: . It truly is sd to 4k if you have a 4k tv, doesn't matter if you don't though. Perfect upscaling from sd.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882120196

the 609 is very similar to the tx-nr515 but older than tx 515 true sd upscaling.

why you ask SD upscaling is so important, they say n64 looks brilliant with the 515.

heck i might just get a ps2 for the joy of upscaled games,

Edited by Thor.

Oh, I'm not going to get bored of making these for a long time. I'm just wondering how many more weapons to make for this particular mod.

As many as you want basically. You can also just upload what you think is good enough and keep adding new weapons when you make them. :smile:

And now for something completely different, like boobs! I love boobs, just look at them:

Adriana-Lima-21.jpg

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like them. Well, except Iv000, but he doesn't count since he's a penis fanboy. :tongue: Speaking of which, where did Iv000 disappear?

Oh, and on the topic of boobs, The Witcher 3 will have breast physics! :D

Yep, I'll do that. :smile:

Iv000 is still moving into his new place, I think.

And I'm not surprised about the Witcher 3 having breast physics. :tongue:

(But it's a good thing - jiggly boobs are always a good thing.)

Also, my Dad is pissed off at me because I slept in to 3:30pm today. He's just jealous.

Edited by billyro

BOOBS!!, also or instead get a 60gb ps3, still undecided. Price difference much.

I found a reseller for the old 60gb models, the ones with full HD ps2 upscaling, Store models or return, though usually they are more likely to work then the rest lol, tested.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BOXED-60GB-60-GIG-ORIGINAL-FAT-BLACK-SONY-PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-VIDEO-GAMES-CONSOLE-/390869330468?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item5b01a0aa24&_uhb=1

To find a reseller of the 60gb models is exceptionally rare, or even the original box could cost you lol. if you look at the price you would be freaking out if you were looking for one. US or Canada is NTSC region 1.

Its so good i am going to take the risk, its the price that matters, heck here even the new models go for more.

SOOOOLLDD!!! in a weeks time when payday comes around, curses you steeeaamm!!. I miss my 60gb ps2, and HD ps2 games. Screw the whole psnow and that possible ps2 emulation, it probably won't beat the ps2 upscaling of the 60gb, nothing did or does to this day.

Edited by Thor.

I saw that, thats a real big map, the next step would be a procedurally generated map that goes on forever. :woot: Like no Mans sky but rpg,

Edited by Thor.

jiggly boobs are always a good thing

Jiggly boobs are the definition of a good thing. :thumbsup:

And we really need to kick this thread into overdrive, only new people here are guys who gets lost and wander in here on accident, and even that's becoming rare. We should start advertising this place as having strippers, beer and rock 'n' roll, I bet that would make people come in here. I would provide the aforementioned goodies and everyone would be happy. :yes:

EDIT: This is exactly what I'm talking about, the cobwebs are starting to form. :rolleyes:

Edited by Werne

Hey I came back to the thread in time for the boob time :D

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/e9/ff/c9e9ffc0046f3f225136a282df70a0f9.jpg

So wats goin on with you guys anything good? Feels like ages since I last posted