The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Good idea Uber. Actually, I'm surprised more people haven't been killed by Cassowaries. They have enormous talons for raking through jungle leaf-litter, and could easily do horrific damage with them. I guess they normally run away rather than slash at people, although the results of the rare attacks are truly horrific: a bit like head-butting a spinning wood shredder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_war

It's a bit long, but it reading it made my day. Royal Australian Army VS a bunch of stupid Emus... ...and we lost. Two men, four months and ten thousand rounds of ammunition, and we lost. :facepalm:

This is just... wow. A bird the size of a human and they can't even hit it right with a machine gun. :laugh:

Australia should have requested help from Croatian army, now you'd have an extinct bird. Guys around here hunt bears and wild boars with handguns so birdie there wouldn't stand a chance, especially once machineguns get deployed. Not to mention that unlike some, our military can actually shoot straight. :tongue:

Our police forces on the other hand had some trouble with birds during the bird flue, on one farm they fired 208 7.62mm rounds and completely missed that one bloody chicken they were hunting down which was 5m away from them. :facepalm:

And that's why cassowaries are the only critter in Far Cry 3 I leave alone every time I see them.

Good idea Uber. Actually, I'm surprised more people haven't been killed by Cassowaries. They have enormous talons for raking through jungle leaf-litter, and could easily do horrific damage with them. I guess they normally run away rather than slash at people, although the results of the rare attacks are truly horrific: a bit like head-butting a spinning wood shredder.

I've seen quite a few cassowaries in the rainforest over the Daintree river, and they are freaking scary. Beautiful, sure, but there is no way I'd want to get anywhere near one. And yeah, they have been known to kill people with their talons - they do this jump-kick thing and impale you through the chest if you disturb them (or their young). If you ever see a cassowary in a bush somewhere, get out of there.

Also, I'm just going to mention that despite cassowaries being dangerous, they are really stupid. We've caught them in pig traps before and when you try to let them out, they just don't go out. They continually walk head-first straight into the mesh, clonk. Even if it looks like they're going for the exit, the chances are that they'll run into the side of the door and then turn around and go back in.

Win!

Zombie Night Court.

Only available on the night shift at the City Morgue on CCTV: Closed Circuit TV.

Zombie Night Court is a last ditch effort to prove the real cause of a corpses death who can't be laid to rest until the real cause of death is disclosed.

Scal the Schizo is our residential Lawyer. The only one who is really still alive! He resides over the proceedings. He speaks for all while court in session.

He's the bailiaf, he speaks for the judge, he asks the questions of witnesses and speaks their answers, he speaks for the defense lawyer, the plaintiff, and the defendant too. Just like he did in the movie, "ALWAYS".

You may remember seeing him in the movie, "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss. Scal speaks for all the Zombies corpses spirits trapped in limbo until the actual cause of death is proven and the guilty party or parties are brought to justice.

Always a night to remember when spirits call out from limbo.

While Scal may have multiple changes of personality the fact is: when he talks the voice of the dead people are heard and Scals conversations make legal sense!

The judge and jury are a captive audience. Participation; granted is because they have nothing else to do while living in the morgue waiting their turn for Zombie Night Court to handle their case in hopes of being released from their bodies to whereever they go after their case is the one won on

Zombie Night Court.

Listen in every night at dusk, til dawn, as the latest defendant is brought to trial. You won't want to miss a session. Hilarity is guaranteed. The defendants often don't know they are already dead. They just deny and deny and deny, until the cause of death of the plaintiff is brought to light.

Once it is clear what they really died of the corpses soul is released to the here after, once and for all.

Find out how your sweet Aunt May really died, or that Rich Uncle of your's named George.

WATCH!

ZOMBIE NIGHT COURT

(Be sure to get your hospital room before dusk so you can get in on the CCTV to watch zombie night court trials til dawn. Room service is available from 9:30 PM til 3:49 AM...Check your area for Daylight Saving Time listings so you may not be able to get deliveries while court is in session because of the strange hour.)

As the Zombie in question uuuhhhhs as he tries to express what happened, the shock of the people Gassp! as if it was intelligent. The people in the courtroom shake in fear silently do to the thought they themselves could be murderers of a intelligent creature or alien taking over people's bodies. It only wanted to communicate with the Human race, but can't do to some abnormality which prevents them to to speak, the population attack in fear thus the zombie war amongst the human population, which is shrinking fast do to a misunderstanding. Are they dead or alive is the question, can the alien virus be removed, can the Alien zombies be talked to a with a proper understanding of the aliens motivations, peace talks. The zombies are collectively connected through each virus, they can talk to themselves but not us, aka telepathy.

Edited by Thor.

This is just... wow. A bird the size of a human and they can't even hit it right with a machine gun. :laugh:

I know, right? Especially considering how stupid Emus are. Emus are frickin' dumb, man.

Australia's military has a weird history. It was useless for decades, then Vietnam happened and we decided we wanted to stop losing. We got the Americans to help, and now our military mirrors theirs. Abrams tanks, Reaper drones and Stealth Fighters abound now, and we might actually stand a chance against marauding Emus.

As the Zombie in question uuuhhhhs as he tries to express what happened, the shock of the people Gassp! as if it was intelligent. The people in the courtroom shake in fear silently do to the thought they themselves could be murderers of a intelligent creature or alien taking over people's bodies. It only wanted to communicate with the Human race, but can't do to some abnormality which prevents them to to speak, the population attack in fear thus the zombie war amongst the human population, which is shrinking fast do to a misunderstanding. Are they dead or alive is the question, can the alien virus be removed, can the Alien zombies be talked to a with a proper understanding of the aliens motivations, peace talks. The zombies are collectively connected through each virus, they can talk to themselves but not us, aka telepathy.

Scals schizophrenic tendencies are due to a lack of self awareness as a child, because he never had anyone to learn from. He does not hear what is said by anyone, but speaks as though he hears words. The spirits trapped in limbo because they did not die of Natural Causes have found they can use him like a ventriloquist dummy manipulated by the spirit closest to him.

Court is in Session, Please rise for the Honorable ... ... Be seated!