The last poster wins

TheCalliton

naomis is gone? Whoa! I feel this next question is going to get a bad answer. You mean like Grumpy died kind of gone?

Nah, she's alive kind of gone, she just doesn't visit this thread anymore. It sucks, she's the only one that actually tried to keep us animals in line (by that I mean mostly me), I always found that amusing. Now I miss that.

Iv000 also isn't around here either which I find surprising, don't know why though since I was so busy lately I didn't even have time to hang around here much. Watching a baby is a lot of work, especially after she started crawling around so I had a two day hell changing outlets to ones with a cap so she doesn't stick her fingers into the bloody things. And yeah, I got electrocuted a few times, but I actually find that fun. :happy:

So... anyone in a mood to fetch me a beer from the fridge? All this heat makes me so lazy I don't even want to get up and get it myself, it's over 30C in the house. Even my CPU got so hot I had to drop my overclock down to 4.4GHz, and I left a fair bit of leeway there for the summer temps. Backing the clocks down feels like crap, I'll try dropping the northbridge down to stock and see if I can push the CPU back up to 4.52GHz again then, which also feels like crap but less crappy. I really wish I got a 240 radiator now instead of a Mugen 4. :sad:

Edited by Werne

Posting tits, in honour of Werne.

Caution: HIGHLY NSFW

http://www.bwwc.co.uk/blog/uploaded_images/crested_and_coal_tits-752408.JPG

Who doesn't love a pair of big, healthy tits? :laugh:

Well it looks like since the endorsement reminder system has been in place my oblivion immersive weapons is second most endorsed weapon mod :smile: It's good seeing my lesser mods getting some more recognition too

edit @ vindekarr: OOH two lovely tits around some nuts, we all love to see that :D

Edited by Ironman5000

naomis is gone? Whoa! I feel this next question is going to get a bad answer. You mean like Grumpy died kind of gone?

Nah, she's alive kind of gone, she just doesn't visit this thread anymore. It sucks, she's the only one that actually tried to keep us animals in line (by that I mean mostly me), I always found that amusing. Now I miss that.

Iv000 also isn't around here either which I find surprising, don't know why though since I was so busy lately I didn't even have time to hang around here much. Watching a baby is a lot of work, especially after she started crawling around so I had a two day hell changing outlets to ones with a cap so she doesn't stick her fingers into the bloody things. And yeah, I got electrocuted a few times, but I actually find that fun. :happy:

So... anyone in a mood to fetch me a beer from the fridge? All this heat makes me so lazy I don't even want to get up and get it myself, it's over 30C in the house. Even my CPU got so hot I had to drop my overclock down to 4.4GHz, and I left a fair bit of leeway there for the summer temps. Backing the clocks down feels like crap, I'll try dropping the northbridge down to stock and see if I can push the CPU back up to 4.52GHz again then, which also feels like crap but less crappy. I really wish I got a 240 radiator now instead of a Mugen 4. :sad:

Phew! I find my body does get a little spike of electricity from moments when I sense a story with a bad ending might be incoming. Thanks for clearing that up.

I saw a recent post and Iv000 was busy with studies.

You have 3 times the fun! Without computers my life would be really tiresome though.

Ah natures cure for what "ales" us, beer. :laugh: I have one of the ingredients for beer overpowering the meadow grass in the yard. Hop plants! They're plotting to grow and overpower my property until the little house is covered too. If I don't chop them down and dig up their root system it will be a large hop yard soon.

How far do I have to walk to get to the frig? :psyduck:

Your computer problem and lack of an air conditioner for it, and one your living space, sounds cruel. You could do what the scientists did at the south pole and cover the East side outside of your building with bubbled sheets which cause solar rays to be disrupted and keeps the heat from building up where the bubble covered sheets are. The stuff the scientists used to test their theory to save some glacier areas at the south pole looks like bubble wrap packing material only it is made out of something sturdier. It seems to be working. :cool: Or nature is fooling with them? :tongue:

Okay i hope this doesn't cause lag, lol my future plan for video processing, i already have a remarkable SD upscaler that does the job okkey through hdmi from RGB Nintendo Svideo cable, next would be adding double the processing through a onkyo receiver from 720P to 1080P, while the upscaler does support 1080P it doesn't scale well, so the double scaling will occur through the receiver. I need to upgrade anyways, sense my tv is 4k woop, ya it was one of the cheapest on the market but it does a good job, if i could get something that upscales it tot hat resolution that would be grand, something like the Onkyo tx-nr515.

4k all the time, anytime time from any source :dance:

Edited by Thor.