The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I gotta try that game out soon, oh and i figured out the problem. Here is what derp i mean.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/29x8z2e.jpg

Yeah, same here. Dad wanted me to go and buy food, but I really cannot be bothered.

EDIT: Lol, he got home and was a little bit annoyed (understatement) so he took my car and drove off. Hopefully that means he's doing the shopping so I don't have to! :laugh:

Gah, I am in such a terrible, lazy rut at the moment.

I hate shopping. Actually I mostly just hate shopping for five people.

Also feeling the same as both of you... I have no idea what to do. I'm just waiting for my trip and nothing I try to do is really entertaining recently. I can't focus long enough to make anything, and games are boring (maybe because I'm really, really waiting for some things coming later this year). Missouri weather is too gross to enjoy a lot of time outside right now. Of course, right now it's almost 2:00AM. Maybe if I slept like a normal person I'd be able to find things entertaining. :tongue:

Make sure you're measuring in the right figures. Speedtest.net reports in Mb/s, while Steam is in MB/s. Which is 10x a Mb/s, I think.

Also, why are you people complaining about a 3 Mb/s connection? That would be lovely if I could get it here.

Make sure you're measuring in the right figures. Speedtest.net reports in Mb/s, while Steam is in MB/s. Which is 10x a Mb/s, I think.

Also, why are you people complaining about a 3 Mb/s connection? That would be lovely if I could get it here.

1,842.1 MB/s ( 14.736 Mb/s ) was near the max I saw when I was checking STEAM. I managed to see a few numbers a little higher than this while downloading updates for games on STEAM. I thought it was kind of strange that it got up to 1.5 MB/s which is only 12 Mb/s a few times. You say MB and I say Mb, you say tomato and I say Tommauto, that's what it's all about.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I decided to remake the Steel Claymore in Morroblivion (since it used to be just a high-res retextured port from Morrowind).

http://puu.sh/9S3Eu/74d8f53ea6.jpg

So you've joined the team for that project then? Any idea how it's coming along?

Oh ye and just arrived at my mum's for a visit to have her open the door and be hit in the face with a strong smell of gas, after sorting out an emergency callout turns out theres a major leak behind the fireplace...and she was just about to use the gas oven to make dinner! That would've been me screwed :psyduck:

I decided to remake the Steel Claymore in Morroblivion (since it used to be just a high-res retextured port from Morrowind).

http://puu.sh/9S3Eu/74d8f53ea6.jpg

So you've joined the team for that project then? Any idea how it's coming along?

Morroblivion would be about... 80% done, I reckon. All of the quests, NPCs, landscape and stuff are all done, so you can pretty much play through the whole game as it is. The only thing that really needs to be finished is the custom models and textures, so I thought I'd lend a hand.

Skywind, on the other hand, still has a long way to go, but its models and textures are much more complete than Morroblivion's. I still haven't actually played Skywind, though, so I can't say. I believe all the NPCs are implemented, but they don't have clothes yet. :tongue:

But yeah, if you want to try out Morroblivion, you should. It could almost be a standalone game with all the work that's been put into it. Also, people do have clothes in Morroblivion, just so you know.

So, I tried out Mario Kart 8 online again today.

"Maybe it'll be different this time," I mused, "maybe I was just unlucky those other 3 times I played."

So, what happened? I was coming first for the whole race until the last lap, where I got hit by a blue shell, a red shell, then an explosion. F*** Mario Kart.

Edited by billyro