The last poster wins

TheCalliton

They are bringing back the tesla towers :ohmy: , its about time tesla was acknowledged for once.

Wow! I hate when you post this stuff just after I almost forgot a new websites report. Now I have to find it. :ermm: Just to wet your whistle though a new hypothesis posted by an archaeologist that suggests the pictographs of certain flaming images shooting out of an Egyptians hands were actually flashlights beams. The pictures of feathered fans on a long stick was depicted as not fans being waved over people's head's, but directional lighting for the proceedings for walking at night. Their head gear was not a pointed hat, but a light beam off their equipment on their head. He demonstrates how the Pyramids design with the mysterious tiny hole with a path all the way to the inner chamber at the bottom could be used to refill a basin they thought was for soaking the dead Pharoah body. He shows a schematic showing how the long strange squared path barely big enough for any thoughtful reason, could be a filling tube. She demonstrated in a schematic how the Pyramids could have been a big power station providing power the same way as Tesla Towers.

He even went on to suggest that Tesla may have figured it out, but no one would listen to him. Probably because he was a young inventor suppressed by his own country, after leaving he was working for Thomas Edison.

Knowing how all sorts of batteries are designed, including the 4000 year old jar battery found I could see a very sound possibility that the Pyramids were batteries. Now all the Archaeologist has to do is find evidence to connect how the power was transmitted from the cap on the Pyramid.

I'll see if I can't find the page in my browsers history list. :geek: Post it later!

Still looking! B B Soon.

Got part of it... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread658485/pg1

Haven't found the schematic yet. The following is about the theory... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread453991/pg1

And some more sound and interesting stuff ... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread533345/pg1

Still haven't found the page with the schematic. Hmm? I have to rest for awhile. Maybe you'll get lucky and find it like I did when searching for Archaeological stuff. Oh! That's right I wasn't looking for this kind of stuff, so I just happened across it while I was looking for info on where new digs were. Night!

YAY finally someone who thinks like me, i do research on many subjects relating the unusual news that can be described as non mainstream, yup. This is a good example of something people have no idea they exist but yet is written in history forgotten. Just like the tesla towers.

If you dig deep enough reality can be weirder than science fiction itself, that not a understatement. The tesla towers would have given flying cars, infinite energy. Its real and that youtube video proves it. two single towers could have powered the entire world.

Edited by Thor.

I went on a train today. We saw vast countryside, massive mountains with awesome rock-faces, waterfalls and caves... but the thing I remember most vividly was a girl flashing her boobs in Cairns towards the end of the trip. :laugh:

I went on a train today. We saw vast countryside, massive mountains with awesome rock-faces, waterfalls and caves... but the thing I remember most vividly was a girl flashing her boobs in Cairns towards the end of the trip. :laugh:

Sounds like a great day then, all told.

Yeah, it was pretty good. The train went slow at some points and that was quite boring but the rest was good. Also, it broke down for some reason but they fixed it in about 15 minutes so it was alright. And yeah, the girl got quite a few whistles for her efforts. :P

I had an interesting day myself. I met a Quaker at work today; I only found out about them a few days ago, but apparently they're a fairly large sect. Anyway, it was a very interesting conversation: I used to think my world view was incompatible with a religious world view, but this person wasn't that different to myself. I remain resolutely atheist, but it's always enjoyable when you can have a serious, civil discussion about something complex like religion.

Tommorow will be fun. No work, the World Cup has reached the pointy-end and there's also the British F1 GP. The British GP is one of my favourite races of the year because it's always chaotic. The track uses an entire airbase runway for a straight, and it's usually pouring rain. Since an F1 car has more power than weight they're like a ballistic missile strapped to a rollerskate on a slippery/wet road.

Edited by Vindekarr

Okay, I have two computers that needed testing. The first was too crummy to even work Windows 7 (It was a weather station that got outdated), but here's the second.

i5 650 @ 3.20GHz

4 GB RAM

Motherboard from an ASUS CG 5275

NVidia GeForce 9400 GT

Any idea of what that might be able to run?

Quick test using what I happened to have installed on the hard drive I was using..

Portal runs fine.

HL2 almost runs, but lags.

Dirt: Showdown causes the computer to shut down.

Edit: Managed to get the specs of the ex-weather station.

Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3.00GHz

1 GB RAM, DDR2

Graphics is an Eton ET866

Ah, found out it's a Dell Optiplex 210L, but it seems to have had its RAM and video card upgraded. I was wanting to use this just for WIndows 7 and Chrome, but it doesn't look like it'll be able to run Win7.

i5 650 @ 3.20GHz

4 GB RAM

Motherboard from an ASUS CG 5275

NVidia GeForce 9400 GT

That's actually a pretty good machine, Nehalem and Westmere are not far from Sandy Bridge (which in turn isn't far from Haswell) when the CPUs run at the same frequency. Sandy Bridge and newer are designed to hit higher clocks both within lower thermal envelopes and with less power draw. 4.5GHz on Nehalem is considered an extreme overclock while 4.5GHz on Sandy/Ivy/Haswell is merely average. 4GB RAM is adequate for now, won't run Watch Dogs or AAA titles on 4G's but it'll be fine for a lot of games.

The problem with that machine is the graphics card, it was crap even in 2004, right now it would be in the GeForce GT 210 range. It wasn't designed for gaming even when it was new, right now it gets beaten by an average HTPC card. I'd get a used GT 630 or 640, those are formidable in budget gaming machines and you can get one for little to no money, sell the P4 machine and the 9400 GT and you can afford the 630/640 just from the money you get by selling those. The CPU could easily handle a 760 or 770 with a slight overclock though, it's still a good chip.

One thing that doesn't sound good though...

Dirt: Showdown causes the computer to shut down.

Not good at all actually, that thing stresses the hardware a lot and a shutdown could indicate PSU or motherboard power delivery failure, maybe even inadequate PSU wattage (common with el-cheapo PSUs, wattage on the label is not the wattage you get).

Was there a BSOD or did the PC just shut down without a warning?

Edited by Werne

Thats pretty close to my old gaming rig specs, is that a quad core.

having issues logging in tot he nexus, i had to change passwwords because of it. Strange glitch. Cleaned up and reinstalled browsers seemed to work. Weeeiiiirrrrrrddddd!!!!.....

More interesting news of that tesla program, ts about time. They only need a few of these machines to produce enough energy for the globe.

Watching this, they say it can be transmitted anywhere in the globe :blink: froma any distance.

Edited by Thor.

YAY finally someone who thinks like me, i do research on many subjects relating the unusual news that can be described as non mainstream, yup. This is a good example of something people have no idea they exist but yet is written in history forgotten. Just like the tesla towers.

If you dig deep enough reality can be weirder than science fiction itself, that not a understatement. The tesla towers would have given flying cars, infinite energy. Its real and that youtube video proves it. two single towers could have powered the entire world.

Yeah :cool: I like weird science that is based on proven results. I hope one time i find some old schematic like Tesla's or anyone else's that has been put on the back shelf and forgetten that I discover I comprehend it. I tend to be looking for Archaeological job openings when I find the most interesting ones. I still want to play in the dirt. :teehee: Like you said, "There are facts showing us working stuff" the problem is making stuff the public will want and use. If there is no demand, the best of inventions can end up off to the sidelines waiting for another time.

I have seen several of Tesla's designs for a transportation devices motor which when complete, the description he wrote say's, that he merely sets the machine so it will go directly from where it sits to anyplace on the planet. Once the coordinates are locked in and when the vehicle is switched to travel, a window showing the place he wants to go appears and blink he's there. :woot:

Sort of like that business where the ship doesn't move, all the space around it does though, so it only takes a few seconds to reach the destination without everyone suffering from G Forces like a rocket launch does. :sick:

Here I thought no one else even thought about this stuff here. Its finally clear what we share in common which we can tool around with. I hope we may find something in the schematics one day we can parley about and even build our own models, compare notes, and see if we can make a working model. That is, if you're interested in getting into looking at drawing's, some with a schematic and a blueprint that might give your brains cells a charge that would ignite your mad scientist character. BACK TO THE FUTURE!

:geek: That would be great!