The last poster wins

TheCalliton

A funny story for you all, about arguably the worst promotion in recent history.

The German Grand Prix is next weekend: it's a huge spectator event and normally sees crowds of 100,000 or more flock to either Nurburgring or Hockenheimring(got to love German words...) to watch the race.

Now, obviously the tickets are pretty expensive. With this in mind, the race organisers decided to do a promotion. For every goal the German Soccer team scored against Brazil at the World Cup, they would knock 11 Euros off the price of a ticket. Afterall, Soccer is a very low-scoring game, so what's the risk?

Problem is, Germany scored a ludicrous 7 goals.

A first-class ticket to Hockenheim is now 77 Euros cheaper(and thus virtually free), and they're (unsurprisingly) sold out. Thanks Klose!

Edited by Vindekarr

Well I'm leaving tomorrow for Ireland so I won't be on here for a while. :tongue:

Don't get too drunk. Those crazy Irish folk have a beverage made from potatoes that's half again stronger than Moonshine. It's like rocket fuel, only it doesn't taste quite as nice.

Rocket fuel has taste?! :ohmy: Ooo! :confused: I must of gotten some Moonshine by mistake. :dry: All that does is burn all the way past the lips, over the tongue, so look out tonsils here it comes! :laugh:

I managed to poison myself with nicotine yesterday and it wasn't pretty, had to go to hospital and receive a bunch of shots and stay in for observation. How? Well, I took a pack of cigarettes, taped them in a bundle with electrical tape, lit them up with a propane torch and smoked them all at once.

Wife called be a bloody idiot but I won the bet by smoking an entire pack of cigarettes at under 10 minutes. Nearly died but hey, I got a free bagel. :D

:mellow: ... :ermm: ... :mellow: ... :no: You're crazy.

Anyway, today we made the dishwasher fly off the veranda because it was broken. Then, to make doubly sure that it would never work again, we hacked at it with an axe and a sledgehammer. My brother has a photo on his phone, so if I can get it, I'll show you guys. It's quite a sight! :P

Yeah it's got a taste: it tastes like butt. Seriously, potato whisky is disgusting stuff.

I'm an Espresso' drinker. My Alcohol days went from drinking to prove I was a man, to drinking to prove I could drink others under the table, to drinking to win the contest for drinking the other contestant under the table. Then I saw, "Indiana Jones in Search of the Lost Ark" When Mariane drank that guy under the table I realized I looked almost like that guy. I still sort of looked like Harrison, so I started drinking coffee again. Ten cups of coffee a day. All that water was making run to the you know where all day. I finally found the solution. One Espresso' in the morning and I'm good for the whole day. 12 years of Espresso' today. YEAH!

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/ub3rman123/Clipboard03_zps5d4070ea.jpg

I'm not bragging, but I think this is a new personal record. It is at a peak time and I'm pretty sure my brother's downloading Black Mesa. Leeching my bandwidth...

:mellow: ... :ermm: ... :mellow: ... :no: You're crazy.

Nah, I just really wanted that bagel. It had sesame and I like sesame. :smile:

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/ub3rman123/Clipboard03_zps5d4070ea.jpg

I'm not bragging, but I think this is a new personal record. It is at a peak time and I'm pretty sure my brother's downloading Black Mesa. Leeching my bandwidth...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3620766856.png

Mine is better than yours. :tongue: