The last poster wins

TheCalliton

now whose trolling :rolleyes: you win for the oddest post Congratulations!!!!, disturbing kickstarter. And people actual backed it, which makes it even more disturbing.

If a bunch of gay guys drawing vaginas is making you feel disturbed, then I wonder how you passed your biology exams. I'm gay and I can handle a few vagina drawings.

Anyway, you know what you have to do. Draw one! Do it! :tongue:

I will, just for Thor. <3

Edited by Iv000

It's another sunny Sunday. :D Kicking cobbles stones, waking up the holy roller's, and banging the ladel for my Espresso' machine got people awakened. Now I've gone and done it.

I could have just sneaked and peeked, but I'm not playing as though I were a ninja. :ninja:

I'm playing like a little boy whose learned to walk and walks to find out what everyone else is doing at sunrise when he's awake and it appears everyone else around here was asleep. Not even another child, with the mind of a child like my mind, stirred to greet me. Only a screaming mimi ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screaming_Mimi_(film) ) spied me with such a noise the last of those who were dreaming got awakened from their dreaming poise.

As you say Iv000. Move on.

ps2 keyboards is the new secure way to go with protecting ones data, USB is broken and can be used against you.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/187279-undetectable-indefensible-security-flaw-found-in-usb-its-time-to-get-your-ps2-keyboard-out-of-the-cupboard

Edited by Thor.

Sigh i am going to upgrade to 16gb or maybe 32gb ddr3 for future games like Witcher 3 and project cars, Siggh i have a feeling it might need it.

i was watching some Ultra game play on youtube Project cars, and i haven't seen a stable 60fps game play yet.

Of course that its still in beta may be why. Windows is a huge resource hog, its using around 2gb of ram out of 8gb of ram, so for games it only have 6 usable.

HA found some with the same timing and frequency, you can mix and match as long its identical

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4355853&CatId=11480

Edited by Thor.

I know how it feels to not have enough RAM. I bought four 4 GB Patriot sticks and with my Nvidia Geforce 660 Ti gamer video card it made even the tiny things that would normally not be seen active.

The grasses and plants wave in the breezes. Their fields rose up just beyond the distances like they grew instantly just like in real life as we race across the open land on a horse. Smoke and seeping oil out of a cars exhaust pipes ahead of me sent out tendrils of leaking oil which dripped onto my windshield.

Just like in real life I swerved in time to keep my windshields from becoming blacked out by avoiding the burnt oily goo from an engine just beginning to blow its seals.

The fire in the fire pots flicker and stream up and down in their spots all along the streets inside the castle grounds sputtered and sent clouds billowing off into the night. Even the wind changes that makes the smoke drift in the direction the wind changes is realistic.

I am going to get an NVIDIA GEFORCE 690 Ti next because with the GeForce Experience software that is included with that video card it adds LED Visualizer enhancement. My 55 inch 3D LED SAMSUNG TV is a few years old now, but with clarity and quality including performance for All types of 3D motion games ooo it is so fine.

I've already got a new GiGabyte Motherboard with two SSD capable plugin points, Quad inserts for video cards, it can handle up to a 32 GB of RAM. Picked up two 250 GB SSDs for gaming alone, and 1 Terabyte HD for the main OS and storage space.

The outfit is so incredible I'm almost afraid to assemble it :ermm: because it might take over my life and make me work for it. :laugh: