The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Damn, Divinity: Original Sin is hard. The first time I played I sucked a combat because I didn't bother to set up my stats properly during character creation, but the second time I'm a lot more capable. Now the battles are pretty easy but it's the quests that are hard! I'm wracking my brains trying to figure out how they all work. :pinch:

a titan is more likely will suit your needs

Are you out of your mind?

Thor seriously, recommending a TITAN? A titan is only for people like TotalBiscuit who NEED it because they review games on multiple monitors, multiple resolutions, max settings, AND while streaming/recording. And maybe for businesses and people who do a lot of GPU rendering. And then there's rich people, who can spend 1000$ on a GPU.

I am going to get an NVIDIA GEFORCE 690 Ti next because with the GeForce Experience software that is included with that video card it adds LED Visualizer enhancement.

Avoid like the plague unless you're buying it used and it's under $250. It's dual-GPU (two downclocked 680s that can't overclock without being a fire hazard) so you'll have multi-GPU scaling issues in some games with it and can't disable the second GPU like you would in a normal SLI setup to avoid the problem. Plus, you can't have more than two of those cards, four GPUs is the limit and since there's two on each card, yeah.

By the way, LED visualizer is just the LEDs on the cooler shroud that you can see if you have a plexi side-panel on your case, nothing more. A reference 780 Ti which smacks the 690 around like a toy can do the same thing, as well as perform better, heat less, overclock much better and draw less power.

Not to mention you can make a lot better GeForce GTX LED sign (with multi-color LEDs and more flash patterns) with a visit to an electronics shop and a couple of hours of work with a soldering iron, then you can put it on any card. You can even put it on a Radeon, which would be hilarious and I'd very much love to see it done. :tongue:

:yes:

I am going to get an NVIDIA GEFORCE 690 Ti next because with the GeForce Experience software that is included with that video card it adds LED Visualizer enhancement.

Avoid like the plague unless you're buying it used and it's under $250. It's dual-GPU (two downclocked 680s that can't overclock without being a fire hazard) so you'll have multi-GPU scaling issues in some games with it and can't disable the second GPU like you would in a normal SLI setup to avoid the problem. Plus, you can't have more than two of those cards, four GPUs is the limit and since there's two on each card, yeah.

By the way, LED visualizer is just the LEDs on the cooler shroud that you can see if you have a plexi side-panel on your case, nothing more. A reference 780 Ti which smacks the 690 around like a toy can do the same thing, as well as perform better, heat less, overclock much better and draw less power.

Not to mention you can make a lot better GeForce GTX LED sign (with multi-color LEDs and more flash patterns) with a visit to an electronics shop and a couple of hours of work with a soldering iron, then you can put it on any card. You can even put it on a Radeon, which would be hilarious and I'd very much love to see it done. :tongue:

:yes:

I agree that the Titan is a big time techies user friendly card.

I'll keep a look out for a good deal on the GeForce 780 Ti. :ninja:

Thanks for the info. :smile:

A gtx 780 ti is faster and better at tessellation then the titan is.

hey when a cell phone is recommended to be one of the best media players on the go, it supports 2k res of all things, look at the specifications for the Sony Xperia z2, and not to mention its water proof. I was looking for something that would support flac. The highest quality lossless format you can get vs cd. Other then ogg.

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z2-6144.php

Cell phones like this sometimes have micro hdmi out.

i just need it for pay as you go, the thing is i need a cell phone for work, its water proof which is a nice bonus.

I might stick VLC player on there and i am golden, woot. I was looking at the iPhone but the thing with Android, there is allot more open source software for it.

VLc player really pushed the sound quality barrier, better then foobar and xbmc, they really improved the sound engine. i was shocked with the comparisons, they even did a test on mp3 players if it improved the sound at all. the built in playlist editor is pretty nice now.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-android.html

1/2.3'' sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panorama Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR,

That's on a freaking cell phone.

Edited by Thor.

That Sony model you linked is Water Resistant, not WaterProof.

Don't drop it in the fish tank or take it scuba diving. They dry out and work okay if you use an low level heated air gun to clear the water and let them set until they dry and cool down after remaining moisture dissipates. These phones are no underwater treasure hunters device.

Better get a GoPro Hero 3, Hero 5 or something, if you're planning to be going deep sea treasure hunting. Or just swimming after Mermaid's. :devil:

and for the audio review

they even have a version designed for the Xperia z2.

http://app4smart.com/en/phone/sony-xperia-z2/soft/1741-vlc-media-pleer.html

they also have winamp for android, sigh rip to winamp.

http://app4smart.com/en/104-winamp.html

Edited by Thor.