The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I vowed to myself to never watch another trailer again until i see it in my bare hands, or sitting in a movie theater.

Also Skyrim is having a new modding revolation with HDT physics, it makes anything possible. like sheaths with physics that don't clip the body and harnesses, and so on for the weapons, which i will please,please please make it happen....

Armour mods are getting a new light with physics not animated...

Edited by Thor.

I'd give you my problems that restrain me from being completely useful to the story all of you are building for your futures. Alas! All I can do is the job I was supposed to do during my lifetime and then, 'Retire".

Do keep up the good work at farting around. With all of us farting around the heat will cause the Earth to grow too hot to live on. :ermm:

If the stench doesn't kill us first? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where's Wally...? :laugh:

<snip>

It has been so long since I've seen a Where's Wally book. But, it appears that my eyeballs have not become weak! :tongue:

Ooohh, that brings back memories.

On the stairs, top floor, next to the guy with the cowboy hat and facemask

:laugh:

Welp... My craptop can't handle The Witcher 2 on low lower than low settings (maybe if I play it in an even crappier resolution). I'll finish that game sometime! :laugh:

Edited by K00L

Witcher 2 was indeed a game to push system to the limit, on uber settings even my rig has some fps hick ups maxed out. 50 to 90fps depending on whats happening around. i think its the ram needs upgrading, or might just upgrade to the best of the best amd cpu. The 8350 is the bottle neck i think.

Edited by Thor.