The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thor, I am not an imbecile. Of course I looked for any mods causing the problem. What had actually happened was to do with the Dawnguard DLC, though I have no idea why it caused my character's eyebrows to disappear. Reloading an older save fixed it, though.

Oh well, I've just been playing Dynasty Warriors 8. There is something so satisfying about slaying hundreds of enemies in a totally unrealistic fashion...

Thor, I am not an imbecile. Of course I looked for any mods causing the problem. What had actually happened was to do with the Dawnguard DLC, though I have no idea why it caused my character's eyebrows to disappear. Reloading an older save fixed it, though.

Oh well, I've just been playing Dynasty Warriors 8. There is something so satisfying about slaying hundreds of enemies in a totally unrealistic fashion...

This sounded familar, so I looked in this thread; you had another character that lost his eyebrows. :laugh:

I'm tempted to buy a Dynasty Warriors game. I used to play them all the time with a friend of mine. I think one's for sale on the Playstation store so if it's cheap I might end up caving in and regretting it. :tongue:

the game decided that my character no longer needed eyebrows and now I can't f***ing get them back. :mad:

I'm assuming you've tried to get them back via the racemenu?

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried, but the eyebrows were simply gone. The beard was also gone, so it's like all the texture overlays were disabled. An earlier autosave saved my bacon, though, so it's all good. I think it has something to do with the cave I explored (it is related to Dawnguard, and in the past I also lost another character's eyebrows in there) so I'm just going to avoid that from now on.

Oh there is roomer that Metal gear solid 5 pc is going to be modifiable, coming out Q42014

I've never played a Metal Gear game. Maybe I'll get it once it goes on sale...

Edited by billyro

Soo bored, tired, yet awake. Things to do, don't feel like gaming. To tired, but dang feels like walking for some reason, even thought tired, but its 6am... I was asleep from 10pm to 5am in the morning, long day.... What to do, ponders silently to myself, another hour things will be open, might go out for breakfast, walking or something, need a new change in morning routines, thinking, thinking. No work today, Saturday after all.

I guess I'll go to tigerdirect and get me some ddr3, the timing is 1.5v as long its the same it should work. Or Canada Computers. Its nice having distributors near by :dance:

Edited by Thor.