The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Nah, my residence at uni has a 50Mb/s internet connection.

Much better than the 4Mb/s speeds I got back home in Cro.

Jeaaaloouuusssssssssss... :tongue:

You need allot of water to form clouds.

Don't start packing your space ship travel luggage yet! Maybe if we send all the rusting iron and old steel cars sitting on the sides of the streets broken down and deserted because their owners can't afford to repair them we might be able to move to Mars sooner than later. Because iron ore rust makes oxygen there would be more Oxygen to breath! Humidity is a follow up of Oxygen and Water. I believe there is Ice on Mars?

I haven't seen any good soil to start growing a crop up their yet. Maybe they should send some drought resistant plants like Pine trees first to get things started. :mellow: I've seen pine trees and shrubs growing where I might not of thought it possible. For an instance I saw a pine tree growing on the side of a boulder where one of their seeds got stuck in a crack.

A pine tree would be completely frozen. (the mean temperature on Mars is like -60 Celsius)

Main thing Mars is lacking, and what's also the cause of it's extremely low atmospheric density (less then 1% that of Earth), is a magnetosphere.

Maybe, just maybe, if all volcanoes on Mars would erupt at the same time + humans would bring in vast amounts of equipment which release gases that trap heat in the atmosphere and increase atmospheric pressure, we could maybe kick-start a sort of greenhouse effect, but that would likely take a really, really long time to have any kind of significant effect.

Because iron ore rust makes oxygen there would be more Oxygen to breath! Humidity is a follow up of Oxygen and Water.

Except that in order for rust to form in the first place one requires oxygen + water. Now, there is some water on Mars, but there's only trace amounts of oxygen. Not that it matters. Rust actually reduces the amount of oxygen, not the other way around.